Cry cry cry

Oh my goodness!! Some people are just vile and do not even deserve a place on this earth!! You have done so amazingly well, never forget that :) xxxxxxx

Bless you, hope your feeling a bit better now. For what ever reason, he obviously wanted to get a reaction from you, so next time he passes an unfavourable comment, give him a reaction, a swift smack round the face and a knee in the groin. He will then know what hurt feels like. xxx

SJ you are lovely and you have done so well - bloke's love to upset us with saying things like that to us because they know we are over sensitive to our figures especially when we are dieting - so just ignore him love, he's an idiot - and you are lovely, so cheer up now, just ignore him next time you see him. X

First of all congratulations on losing two stones - that is absolutely fantastic and looking at your stats you are right in the middle of the healthy BMI range, so no way are you chubby!

Some people seem to think that a person is overweight unless they are a size zero, and nasty people like that are not worth the anxiety and upset. (Easy to say I know).

they are most prob jelous of your confidence and they prob have body hang ups and try and hit a woman where it hurts most (their weight) xx

Eurgh. Arn't some people just so cruel. How insensitive can you get! And im not being funny, but 2 stone is amazing. Deep down you know that too. Clearly who ever said this too you was only trying to make themselves feel better by giving you doubts.

Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5' 6"
Start Date: 17th March 2009
Start Weight: 176lb
Current Weight: 143lb - We are the same weight, so i'l be damned if someones gunna call you chubby, because with your 4 inchs in height you have on me, you must have amazing body. & your healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goal Weight: 140lb
Goal Date: Christmas 2009

Youv done fantasticly well, and if i'm right.. i don't think its just healthy weight sw guides us too, it's a stronger, inner belief in ourselves that we aquire along the way. Tap into this.. don't let this hurtful and untrue comment hurt you. xxxxxx

I agree with Fern its the inner strength and confidance that we get along the way that goes with the weight loss.

Ignore this small minded man. As i tell my children If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all! Perhaps advice this chap should follow.

Oh what a prat, he needs to get a clue. You're slim and lovely and sweet and nice. He's an arse. You don't have to be overweight to be a huge gigantic ridiculous arse.

Just to echo everyone else on here really ~ you have done so well and I recall seeing photos of you on here and you look lovely. Don't let some small minded, ignorant excuse for a man get you down, that's what he would be hoping for. Rise above him SJ, 2 stone is a fantastic achievement *hugs* xx

Back