Culinary Flops!!

Mmmm I used two sachets for one tub although I did think I was being clever by making it in the morning and putting it in the fridge all day lol. I'm not a massive sweet tooth so maybe I was expecting too much :)

Yeah I usually make it literally just before I'm about to eat it :)

I havent found a sw cake recipe that doesn't taste of omlette!

But then again when the ingredients are half a dozen eggs and artificial sweetner with little else in the mix, its a bit rich to expect it to taste like one granny made.

Oh how desperation decieves the dieter

Birdmummy said:
Against most of the people on here, I made diet coke chicken and really didn't like it. Far too sweet for me, wouldn't make it again. Really disappointed after the raving on here by others

Agree and I could still taste saccharin! AND I added loads of chopped tomatoes

pamiepie said:
Agree and I could still taste saccharin! AND I added loads of chopped tomatoes

Did u add Chinese 5 spice?

Keldelacoe said:
Did u add Chinese 5 spice?

Doh! No I didn't! Would that take away the saccharin taste? I will
Definitely try it again, I loved the consistency but not the taste so much. Will get some five spice

I did add garlic an seasoning, can't stand bland food so I'm always experimenting, sounds
Like I missed the key ingredient tho

pamiepie said:
I did add garlic an seasoning, can't stand bland food so I'm always experimenting, sounds
Like I missed the key ingredient tho

The taneni (sp) paste some ppl add it and syn it as they say it's not the same!

pamiepie said:
Doh! No I didn't! Would that take away the saccharin taste? I will
Definitely try it again, I loved the consistency but not the taste so much. Will get some five spice

Don't hold your breath, my one attempt was with the Chinese 5 spice and was still gross !

I made the sw fudge that somebody posted using laughing cow triangles, sweetner and options. Yuk yuk yuk!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I made a lasagne from the sw website, the yogurt went all weird. Did not taste good!
And my friend and I made meatballs and spicy tagliatelle, the meatballs gated like cinnamon and nothing else!

stivesliz said:
Oh yuk - that sounds awful x

It does sound terrible I agree lol

Didn't like the moussaka from this month's SW - the yogurt topping spoilt it for me! No one else would eat it so survived on dismantled moussaka for about 3 days - thought it would never end!

Ps - think I put too much yog in as supposed to be creamy!!

Didn't like the moussaka from this month's SW - the yogurt topping spoilt it for me! No one else would eat it so survived on dismantled moussaka for about 3 days - thought it would never end!

Ps - think I put too much yog in as supposed to be creamy!!

Ah now I made this the other night and really liked it. Nobody else in the house did, so I had all of it lol x

Lol - loved the minced lamb part so would use potato or swede/carrot (shepherd's pie) instead of the yogurt topping!

Back