Culinary Flops!!

Iv just made the chicken tikka massala recipe from the slimming world website... Bllergh... It was curry flavoured water... Still ate it as I was starving xx

just came on here to say Ive just made the chicken tikka massala from the curry heaven book. The whole family just pushed it around the plate it was pretty yak. so DD and DH had hot cross buns instead. I just struggled on and ate mine. wont be making that again.

Am not tempted to try that one........don't you hate it when you slave for hours and it's a disaster!

Out of the curry heaven book iv make the kofta curry a few times and that is really tasty... I'm glad you sed that as I was going to attempt that recipe next lol... Il stick with the basic chip shop curry recipe for my chips lol out of the sauces book xxx

Some of the SW curry recipes really do need tweeking - I always use oil and not the spray stuff to cook the the spices - they just boil and get bitter without oil and onions are the same. It is worth the syns to cook them properly - 2 syns per person makes all the difference to an almost ok curry and a good one.

Back