Cupboard synning list

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Ok I was spending hours on here or on line cos i can never remember which rice has syns, which sauce has what amount of syns, which crisps are 5 and which are 6, which quorn products are free, which yogurts are low or free etc etc.

Now I have taped to the inside of my food cupboard, a list of all the products I regularly buy and their syn values. As I buy something new, I look it up and add it to my list. So much easier when peckish and have say, 3 syns available, look on list and find something of 3 syn value.

I also have the weights of all the healthy extras that I use frequently. Anyone else do anything obsessive like this lol

That is a really good idea actually. I have a couple of lists on the comp.of things I use reguarly but I never thought to print then out - silly me, would make it so much easier!

I have all the sins for pasta n sause, mug shots, rice etc saved as notes in my phone so when in the supermarket I can check in seconds

This is a great idea, i am new to slimming world and it would make it easier for me so im not looking up notes and my book when I'm in a hurry, will get the post it notes out, thanks

the trouble with writing on the packet is that you have to keep writing it with every new shop. Horses for courses lol x x

I thought about making a pdf file with a list of all the regular synned food i eat so i could upload it on my kindle! i always have it with me, longer battery then my mobile phone, and i can always edit it on my laptop with new syns! Im always getting stuck at the store with no idea which ones to get!

Brightonrosie said:
Ok I was spending hours on here or on line cos i can never remember which rice has syns, which sauce has what amount of syns, which crisps are 5 and which are 6, which quorn products are free, which yogurts are low or free etc etc.

Now I have taped to the inside of my food cupboard, a list of all the products I regularly buy and their syn values. As I buy something new, I look it up and add it to my list. So much easier when peckish and have say, 3 syns available, look on list and find something of 3 syn value.

I also have the weights of all the healthy extras that I use frequently. Anyone else do anything obsessive like this lol

Brilliant idea, I used to write points on stuff when I did ww, but inside cupboard is Brill idea, as is phone and kindle.... That'll give me something to do eh?

Back