Curious about calories

glittermonkey

Hi all, hope your doing well today!

It crossed my mind while I was eating some strawberries about the calories in fruit. It's probably a stupid question, but I know you have to use common sense whilst eating free food such as not having 12 baked potatoes just because theyre free, shuld you do the same with fruit? An average peach is 60 calories and I have been eating a lot of them! is it ok to eat as much fruit as you want or should you limit your superfree somewhat?

Yeah, it should be unlimited. It stops you eating other stuff that isn't superfree so it's probably better than the alternative. Although superfree veg probably has less calories I don't think it should be an issue. I've been eating loads of fruit and it hasn't had any negative effect yet, so I would just keep going, and enjoy!

Superfree is unlimited, though obviously only to the extent where you're not shoving it in your mouth to the point of being sick! I guess it's the logic that you're filling up o fruit which is better than a packet of crisps for the same calories or more as a snack. I think you'd be hard pressed to eat so much fruit and veg you'd feel sick, whereas it's much easier with unhealthy food. Though (and I'm not sure there's anything official about it in SW) from a health point of view, you're advised to eat more veg than fruit purely because of the sugar content in fruit which can build up if you're eating mountains - but again mountains would have to be a fair amount of fruit!
X

Superfree is unlimited, though obviously only to the extent where you're not shoving it in your mouth to the point of being sick! I guess it's the logic that you're filling up o fruit which is better than a packet of crisps for the same calories or more as a snack. I think you'd be hard pressed to eat so much fruit and veg you'd feel sick, whereas it's much easier with unhealthy food. Though (and I'm not sure there's anything official about it in SW) from a health point of view, you're advised to eat more veg than fruit purely because of the sugar content in fruit which can build up if you're eating mountains - but again mountains would have to be a fair amount of fruit!
X

Thanks llamasoks that does make perfect sense!! I must start eating a bit more veg

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks llamasoks that does make perfect sense!! I must start eating a bit more veg

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too! It's so easy to snack to fruit, and the hot weather's given me such a sweet tooth!

Back