Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by AmyLou1976, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

HI everyone, I've done Cd in the past and put the weight straight back on (obviously its a mind thing hey)!! Anyway I was just wondering about Slim fast. How is everyone finding it? Also can anyone give me a bit of a price list and product list please?

Thanks x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pinkemma89

pinkemma89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Too busy to eat!!
    Hi Amy,
    I just started on SF again after doing it last year. I found it pretty easy to do last year but I wasn't in the best mind set for it. But I've restarted again today and although I've had the usual first-day-on-a-diet stomach rumbles, its nothing unbearable.

I went to Tescos today to stock up on some SF products, here's an idea of the products and prices.

Shake Powder Tins:
    Just shake up the powder with 250ml of skimmed milk.
    They're all 12 servings each and Tesco has them all reduced from £4.99 to £3.32 atm.
    You can get: Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla. If you try other stores you should be able to get Banana too I think, but my local Tescos don't stock it.

Shake bottled drinks:
    These are just the powdered shakes which have been premade. They're more expensive and I'd just use them if I was on the go at a meal time.
    They come in at £1.27 each or £2 for 2 at Tescos atm. Flavours: Cafe, Chocolate, Forest Fruits, Raspberry, Strawberry and Vanilla.
    You can get packs of 6 of these bottles priced at £6.98. Flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate.
    Boots do a wider range of drinks but are a little more expensive.

Meal Replacement Bars (packs of 3):
    They're kind of like a stickier version of alpen cereal bars, but much bigger and with either a yoghurt or chocolate coating on the bottom.
    Chocolate Crunch Bars: £1.98 (reduced from £2.98 atm)
    Fruits of the Forest Yoghurt Bars: £1.98 (again, reduced atm)
    Yoghurt muesli bars: £1.98 (reduced atm).

Sour cream and chive Pretzels: £0.31
    Cheddar Bites: £0.48
    Peanut Crunch Bar: £0.38
    Chocolate Caramel Bar: £0.38

But as we've been discussing on here, its much tastier to buy something like drifter bars, mikado sticks, walkers baked, quavers etc etc :)

Hope that helped!!
    sparkelwings likes this.
  4. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Ah thanks very much that's quite interesting to know x
  5. MandyJ72

MandyJ72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast
    I also look at some of the other low fat type things and the Go Ahead range from McVities has some nice treats in it - the yog biscuits are yumm!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.