Curious????

AmyLou1976

HI everyone, I've done Cd in the past and put the weight straight back on (obviously its a mind thing hey)!! Anyway I was just wondering about Slim fast. How is everyone finding it? Also can anyone give me a bit of a price list and product list please?

Thanks x

Hi Amy,
I just started on SF again after doing it last year. I found it pretty easy to do last year but I wasn't in the best mind set for it. But I've restarted again today and although I've had the usual first-day-on-a-diet stomach rumbles, its nothing unbearable.

I went to Tescos today to stock up on some SF products, here's an idea of the products and prices.

Shake Powder Tins:
Just shake up the powder with 250ml of skimmed milk.
They're all 12 servings each and Tesco has them all reduced from £4.99 to £3.32 atm.
You can get: Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla. If you try other stores you should be able to get Banana too I think, but my local Tescos don't stock it.

Shake bottled drinks:
These are just the powdered shakes which have been premade. They're more expensive and I'd just use them if I was on the go at a meal time.
They come in at £1.27 each or £2 for 2 at Tescos atm. Flavours: Cafe, Chocolate, Forest Fruits, Raspberry, Strawberry and Vanilla.
You can get packs of 6 of these bottles priced at £6.98. Flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate.
Boots do a wider range of drinks but are a little more expensive.

Meal Replacement Bars (packs of 3):
They're kind of like a stickier version of alpen cereal bars, but much bigger and with either a yoghurt or chocolate coating on the bottom.
Chocolate Crunch Bars: £1.98 (reduced from £2.98 atm)
Fruits of the Forest Yoghurt Bars: £1.98 (again, reduced atm)
Yoghurt muesli bars: £1.98 (reduced atm).

Snacks:
Sour cream and chive Pretzels: £0.31
Cheddar Bites: £0.48
Peanut Crunch Bar: £0.38
Chocolate Caramel Bar: £0.38

But as we've been discussing on here, its much tastier to buy something like drifter bars, mikado sticks, walkers baked, quavers etc etc :)

Hope that helped!!

Ah thanks very much that's quite interesting to know x

I also look at some of the other low fat type things and the Go Ahead range from McVities has some nice treats in it - the yog biscuits are yumm!!

Back