Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Okay first of all, your husband owns a shop that sells shoes - clever clever lady.

You are right to rise above your friends. I lost a friend because I'd lost weight, and there's a really sad thread on General about other people that have had issues with their friends because they'd lost weight. They were no longer the fat friend.

Hello diary........
Had a nice day today...went to my friends this morning with the kids and a few other friends too .. some shopping just a top today.... and out for lunch....... just had my shake though.....

Skinny friends....... tell me to stop!!! Why oh why!!! and then ask me if they can go on the diet.. hmmmmmm it gets me thinking.. when I ask them there height etc works out to be a BMI of 20.......
So they tell me they think its enough but then want to do it themselves and cant understand why they cant..
I have noticed this a lot lately......... friends that are thin suddenly becoming panicky that Im getting slimmer than them.. Its quite scary that people become like that!!!
Rise above it me thinks........
Off to chill will catch up with other diaries at the moment really tired at the moment..
Have a client in the morning!!!
bye for now xxxx

Good morning hun,

How bizarre with your friends. Are they supportve of you becoming a cdc tho? I would take what they say about you not needing to lose more as a huge compliment. Step back and see how they react when you don't do as they say. Maybe they see themselves as bigger than they are!!!! who knows.

Hope your client went well today. How many have you got now? Have a fab day xxx

I didn't know you can dye your own eyelashes. Is there some special dye, or is it hair dye? (Bit risky?) How do you do it and how often? Does this mean you don't use mascara?
I've only just started taking an interest in clothes and make up and find all this interesting!
Good to see you in this section, I wondered what had happened to you, I remember reading a lot of your posts earlier in the year. You've done so well, congratulations!!
Hi Bess, thanks very much!! :) Yes, you can dye your own eyelashes - put "eyelash dye" into good ol' eBay and you'll see loads there, and not very expensive either. The best make is probably Dylash (which is what I should have bought, instead of the cheapo one I did get! :rolleyes:) - all you do is mix up the dark liquid with some special gel (all in tubes, and they give you a mini-mixing cup) with a little spatula, and then just paint it on your eyelashes like mascara. (I do use mascara as well, but this is mainly for the summer when I'm on the beach or not wearing any makeup.) It makes quite a difference (particularly when you find white eyelashes as WELL as white eyebrow hairs! :mad:) - give it a try!

Thank you all for your messages........ its 10pm and Im nakered.. dont seem to get the time anymore on here. Another hetic day but a good day.
Had a cd client this morning and then out with the boys shopping and then went to the leisure center swimming etc this afternoon........
Had a client this evening............ so all good stuff.. but feeling really nakered.
Will catch up with everyones diaries tomorrow.. as Im at work..
Night night diary................... xxxx

I have noticed this a lot lately......... friends that are thin suddenly becoming panicky that Im getting slimmer than them..

That's right! Just noticed that this weekend with my SIL who happens to also be a very close friend. She was uber supportive and all through it but it's... slowing down :D Yesterday I gave her a skirt I kept as "goal skirt" that was now too big -barely but still- and was fitting her perfectly. She liked the skirt but not the idea LOL

She's 21 so it doesn't sit well with her that an oldie will be skinnier than her by the end of it (she's okay BMI wise but tall and healthy so she'll be hard pressed to ever be skinny)

On the topic of skinny, how are you with newly appeared bones? My ribs I can take but hip bones were a welcome sight when they showed but now they're getting ridiculously evident... Much more so since I still have plenty on my tighs and the sides of my arse hanging so I'm now bony but fat!:rolleyes: So tell me Mrs. CDC, does this get better?

Have a wonderful week lovely!

Hey hun

Sounds like you are doing really well, and some of your friends are maybe a tad jealous on your new found fab figure :)

Hope you have managed to get some rest and not so tired today.

XX

Awww thanks for all your messages......... just tried to catch up on everyones diaries....... then for about 2 hours I couldnt get into minimins...... I nearly burst out crying........ I thought the site had gone forever...... as truly devasted..... came back from lunch and could get back in.!!!! What is wrong with me how can I be so attached!!
Anyway....... Im here...... I have 3 people I am seeing tonight..... Im loving it.......
My mum and dad bumped into a client that I am seeing tonight.. and she introduced herself she recognised them from pics from fb and she was praising me saying how well I had done and what great support I was giving etc. so I was really happy knowing its all worth while..

My scales have not moved much the last few days not sure why...... boo hoo hopefully by wednesday there will be some kind of woosh ........ need pounds to come off my 10 lbs challenge......
At work today........ and then clients tonight so not sure when or if I will be back on later.......
bye for now xxxxx

Aww you sound really busy! It must be hard going being a Mum, working and doing CD stuff with clients. Not surprised you've been tired.

Hope you're still enjoying it. Must be lovely knowing you're helping people to achieve what you have! x

Curly, well done on the clients, how exciting for you... sounds like you are really busy at the moment, do your boys also have holiday from nursery during the summer holidays? I know I have been more busy with all the children around, plus the washing etc from holiday, just need to tackle the ironing, may just put some music on and dance my way through the ironing, may help with my weightloss too. I see you have set yourself another challenge to lose another 10lb, I did the same before I went away to lose another 12lb, have managed to lose 2lb so far, will see what happens on Wednesday, was thinking of going back to 810 to lose it, but then worried as I am losing weight on 1200 that the low calories will slow down my weightloss.
Good luck and take care of yourself as you are so busy busy busy.....

Aww you sound really busy! It must be hard going being a Mum, working and doing CD stuff with clients. Not surprised you've been tired.

Hope you're still enjoying it. Must be lovely knowing you're helping people to achieve what you have! x

Thanks hon hope your well......
Its all really good Im loving being a cdc.. its a little busy at the moment .. but its just trying to organise my time as my boys are off at the moment but once they go back I can see clients in the mornings I dont work too.. It really is fab Im loving supporting people to.. and helping them x

Curly, well done on the clients, how exciting for you... sounds like you are really busy at the moment, do your boys also have holiday from nursery during the summer holidays? I know I have been more busy with all the children around, plus the washing etc from holiday, just need to tackle the ironing, may just put some music on and dance my way through the ironing, may help with my weightloss too. I see you have set yourself another challenge to lose another 10lb, I did the same before I went away to lose another 12lb, have managed to lose 2lb so far, will see what happens on Wednesday, was thinking of going back to 810 to lose it, but then worried as I am losing weight on 1200 that the low calories will slow down my weightloss.
Good luck and take care of yourself as you are so busy busy busy.....

Thanks hon........it is really exciting and have been busy but good busy...... Im also trying to fit in doing things for me..
Tonight Im going to do an aerobics class and then a spinning class...... The boys are off nursery in holidays but are doing a summer scheme for 1 week but its just till 12.15.

Morning diary......
Well Im sat here at work......catching up...... and relaxing lol.....
Been really hetic last few days..... but it seems like this week is going to be a bit easier....
Last night I had a busy night saw 3 people.. tonight Im going to go to do an aerobics class and a spinning class...... maybe either or as Im not that fit but see how I go..
My scales dont look like there is much of a change this week but wi is tomorrow.. I lost 4 lbs last week so I can understand if it doesnt change that much this week.....
Tomorrow I going to go shopping to get some more clothes for my hols in 4 weeks...... really looing forward to it. actually it might be 3 1/2 weeks now...... Yipppppppppeeee. The boys are at a summer scheme just for this week until 12.15 so will have a couple of hours in the morning to rush around......
Off to look on the internet for more clothes....... lol xxxxx

you sound busy, but loving it!
just the way i like it too lol
enjoy your clothes shopping
x

God im so jealous can you fit a small one in your suitcase?? may be a little over the baggage allowance still lol. How did your class go honey always fancied spinning but looks really hard work!! xxxx

Morning
busy night again last night went straight to the gym after work did 20 mins in the gym then spinning class....... boy it was hard.. and my bum hurts this morning lol but all worth it..
WI today lost 1 1/2 pounds which Im quite pleased with considering I lost 4 pounds last week...
Off to take the boys to there summer scheme at nursery then to rush around trying to get some things for holidays whilst they are busy.. as the next few weeks they will be with me and shopping with them is a nightmare....
Bye for now will catch up later xxx

wow, what a great last 2 weeks you have had with your weigh ins, thats awesome curly!

Congrats, seems like all your CDC work is going so well, life seems very hectic for u but you seem so happy :)

What plan are you on at the moment?

Great loss hun. You are just doing so well, it's amazing. I need to borrow your mind just till I get to goal. You don't mind do you? lol :)

Well done on the clients too and the lovely compliments. Hope you enjoy your holiday shopping. Have a fab day xxx

you're doing fab hun!
well done!

Back