Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Greetings from another insomniac, 5-ish too, trouble is I keep falling asleep at 9pm, not so good! Soup sounds like a great idea, it's starting to feel like winter...

xxx

Made my soup yesterday and it was delicious even Rich (DH) had some too...... I dont cook anything so that was a start for me..

Why is it!! 2 week before totm I am moody and can eat a horse..... a few too many biscuits get eaten around that time! and then Im ok again..... URGHHH i hate it that something takes over me!! !

Wedding today..... the weather is horrid here in London not going til 6pm so not so bad!

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Oohhhh it is so grey today!!!! looking forward to getting my porridge and a big mug of tea if i ever get out of bed!!!! lol.

Another wedding!!!!! I do love weddings I must say. Sitting at the top table at my sisters last weekend was something else. What a view and what a venue......really beautiful. I know I have another couple coming up in the summer which will be fun x

Have a great night tonight xxx

Hiya CW, saw your story in the Sun, you look awesome girl you really do....i admire your determination so much. Love that dress you're wearing in you avater....can i ask where you got it from?

LauraCroft, a maintenance recipe thread is a great idea....i have some yummy ones i can contribute

Hey Curly, happy belated birthday and congrats on the article as well!

Get so excited when i read success stories like yours, you look amazing in the pics. Just the fact that you're here and still going makes it more 'real' somehow, and make me want to succeed in my own loss even more.
Sypathies with the totm moods, never believed in them till i stopped the pill and began to suffer. Hate how snappy i get, even the noise of the kettle or tv can irritate me - joys of womanhood.....! xx

Hi Curly, how did the wedding go? Bet you looked fab again!! Tell us all about it!

Your 'handy suitable snack' is brilliant, thankyou. Celery and carrot sticks in the fridge. Plus a dip of low fat yog., vinegar and mustard and the fruit bowl is full of clementines - yum. :D

Hiya CW, saw your story in the Sun, you look awesome girl you really do....i admire your determination so much. Love that dress you're wearing in you avater....can i ask where you got it from?

Thanks hon..The dress I was wearing was from a shop in chigwell where do you live again hon xx

Love, love, LOVE the new profile pic!!! Another fashion coup, Miss CD Style-Setter!

xxx

Ohhhhhh I am so cold today........ I am at work...... and I have the tv on in reception........and I am watching all those lucky winners that won the lottery....... they all look quite miserable lol........ I would be soooooooo excited........

I have added some pics to a new album which is a little album from Feb to now of my weight loss some pics are quite small as took them from facebook.. Even though most of these pics are already in albums putting them together really made me realise myself the difference each month made........

Right Im babbling and someone has just given me something I need to do Im off for now x

Hello ............
I havent been around for quite a few days......
My boys both had the lurgies......... and its been a hard few days......
TOTM is arriving soon hope sooner rather than later.... as Im going away on Friday with 4 of my girlfriends cant wait!!! Dublin here we come!!!
Felt a little out of control with my food over the last few days but it always happens to me before totm... just one to many biscuits but I remember writing the same last month.......

I have caught up with a few diaries but will catch up more tomorrow as Im tired...........

Its mine and Rich 9th wedding anniversary on Thursday so going out for dinner....... We both love thai food but havent had it for so long.. well over 9 months..... since being on cd... Not sure where we are going to go yet. I wanted to go somewhere where I could just have my usual chicken and salad or vegetables..... but Rich really wants to go somewhere we havent been for ages Thai, chinese etc.. hmmm Im scared to venture into those kind of restaurants.. I know I could have something without much sauce etc..

Anyway Im babbling Im off will catch up tomorrow xxx

Whatever you decide, have a fab time... and congrats! Am in the same boat with totm, hate the PMT feeling, rather just get it over with...

xxx

Sorry the boys have been ill. Have a great time celebrating the anniversary and Dublin!!

Have a fab time with your girlies! Hope your boys are better soon hun x

Hey Curly, Hope all is well with you and the littuns are better!
Enjoy your anniversary tomorrow! and have a fab time in Dublin!

xx

Back