Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

How was Dublin? The anniversary? Hope the children are better. xx

Hey Curly, hope the Dublin went well!
Have a fab day
x

Hello.........
I havent been around for a while.......... Just been really hetic..
Dublin was amazing had the best time with the girlies so much fun, I ate things I dont usually eat I drunk things I dont usually drink lol but I had the best time ........ I came back and my weight didnt change much either so that was fab too..
I have been really busy over the last couple of weeks.... so finding it hard to catch up with everything.. all good though......
xxxxxx

Ah great to hear from you. I'm having the same problem...so busy and not getting the time to come on...hardly my own diary nevermind seeing everyone elses.

Got engaged hun...so excited and marrying in mexio this may, honeymooning in NYC...yay

Catch u soon, well done on staying the same xxx

OMG I cant believe I havnt posted for 2 weeks!!! Smack my hand.. been really slack..
Well been busy I guess... THings are all still going really well and Im maintaining well.. I still weigh myself daily and all is good I sometimes go up a couple of pounds but then straight back down..
Will try and catch up with diaries soon.
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to Christmas xxxx

Hey Marissa,
Just wanted to say you look fabulous in your new pictures :) Thank you for all your kind words along my journey :) xxx

Curly, another stunning pic... you are our superstar! Hope you are not too frazzled by the xmas madness, the threads have been pretty quiet anyway, guess we are all a bit snowed under!

xxx

Hey Marissa,
Just wanted to say you look fabulous in your new pictures :)

Her pictures are fab - but she looks even better in real life :D

See you soon hon xxx

Hey Marissa, I haven't been on for ages either! Hope all is well with you hunnie. Have a lovely Christmas xxx

Hey Curly!

Hope you are well!
Wishing you and yours a lovely lovely Christmas!!
xx

Hello diary!!!
Thanks for all your Christmas messages!!! I am sorry I have been so rubbish!!!
We had a fab day yesterday went out for lunch with family......... had lots of food but all good stuff!!! I acutally had minestronie to start then seabass which was yummy then a fruit salad!!!
Been a little naughty with the chocolate that has been around the last few days but Its christmas so what can you do!!!!
Feel really bloated at the moment as totm should arrive very soon!!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and looking forward to a year ahead of staying slim and maintaining!!!!!!!!!!!
lotsa love xxxxxxxxxx

Happy New Year Marissa!
Wishing you a fabulous & gorgeous 2010!

xx

Have a good one Curly!

xxx

Happy New Year Curly! xx

Back