Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

not a clue ... do you have the cals & fat?

.33g fat and 24 kcals i only after finding them im so silly!!!

Morning all :) well afternoon lol im only up had a great auld sleep!
I hoped on the scales know i should have waith till my official weigh tomoroo nite, but it says iv STS AGAIN how???
My weigh in isnt till 6 tomorro evening!
Wat do you all normally et whenyour not being weighed till the evening, should i just hav brekkie to try not weigh any more?

I have my WW meetings on Tuesday nights at 5.30. I'll eat breakfast, am tea break, lunch and 3 pm teabreak as normal as well as drinking water when ever I'm thirsty. The only thing I don't do is eat dinner before I go.....

But I do think you need to weight until your official WI before panicking about STS or whatever, remember your body can fluctuate up to 5 lbs in a day...... you may get a good result tomorrow but it's just not showing up yet.

good luck for the "official" wi

I have my WW meetings on Tuesday nights at 5.30. I'll eat breakfast, am tea break, lunch and 3 pm teabreak as normal as well as drinking water when ever I'm thirsty. The only thing I don't do is eat dinner before I go.....

But I do think you need to weight until your official WI before panicking about STS or whatever, remember your body can fluctuate up to 5 lbs in a day...... you may get a good result tomorrow but it's just not showing up yet.

good luck for the "official" wi

I can honestly say iv stuck to it 100% even started a food diary so u guys can tell me if im eating too much lol!
Usually im worki on tuesdays and ill only get 1 break and id get something lik a sandwich, but tomorro im off having my hair done in the morning so that'll keep me busy for a few hours i suppose!
WOW i didnt know your body can fluctuate 5lbs :eek:
ill hav my fingers crossed for u too tomorro :)

I dont think it matters too much what you have to eat so long as your wi is at the same time every week. If you had it at night one week and morning the next then you might appear to have a good loss as youre usually 'lighter' in the mornings when you get up. By the same token if you usually get weighed the minute you get up but then have a week where you get weighed at night youd probably not have such a good loss. I think the main thing is to be consistent with your wi time

Yeah that seems to make sense, tanx sandy!
Keep everything crsossed for me :)
gettin weighed around 6 tomorro

Tanx paula, ill need it!
hows everyting with you?

hi mate im fine,trying to get myself back on track and stay there.Im just eating a tuna salad and chilling before i go to work in 2 hoursxx

Awh you'll get there hun iv no doubt!
Hows life in oz, ya lucky thing :)
i booked my hols the other day for my birthday

I lost 3.5 lbs this week, im bloody thrilled wat with last week after stayin the same!
off to hav some quorn now and a WW desert to celebrate :D

tanx for listining to my winge after last week, couldnt hav don it without you all x

Hi guys, you all prob know what im gonna say by my title!
Well it happened sat nite on the way home from the pub, the chipper was callin me yep u guessed it i had a big burger and chips :mad:
Yesterday i was determained to get back on track did really well up until i finished work (had couple points left over)
decided to eat 3 bags of tayto lite der about 2.5 points each the damage didnt stop there i had a crunchie, smarties bar and a cornetto followded by ANOTHER take away :mad::mad::mad:

Im so cross with myself to the point im actually ashamed, i did so well last week, and then i go and spoil all my hard work because my eyes are bigger than my belly
I even feel fatter today all bloated and its horrible, im being weighed tomorro and i dont want to even go!

I did my dance work out this morning in a bid to burn something off, and ill be goin down town in a while WALKING!!!!
I just know im gonna be up this week now:cry:
Sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest

Hello, just think of this as a minor blip, nobody is perfect. It's ok, it happens to the best of us. It is what you continue to do that counts!
Overindulging on occasion doesn't cause weight gain constant overindulgence does. Don't let it get you down just keep on moving forward with your plan. If you were driving somewhere and you took a wrong turn you wouldn't turn around and go home would you? You'd try to get back on course. Same goes for weightloss. You can do it, don't beat yourself up, it happened, so time to move on...

Hey tanx for the nice comment flower!
Im tryin to pick myself up, my friend i live with just ordered a take away and asked if wanted one i refused tank god im getting outta this house now before i go insane!!!

Awww LL i feel for you (((((())))))) i know only too well how you are feeling right now. You wont have put on any real fat it will just be water weight as for your weigh in please go even if you have put on don't despair getting back on track will give you a good loss next week :)

Just to make all who gained over xmas feel a bit better i gained a massive 17lbs:whistle: to be fair that was a months worth and included 2 bottle of bailies, but but but, as long as we got back on track THAT IS WHAT MATTERS IN THE END! :) it probably actually did me the world of good to throw caution to the wind as i needed a break - when i get back to 12st 2lbs there will be no harm done, and I had a great december!

When i joined up weight watchers the 3 classes losses COMBINED for the first meet after xmas was 4lb - and it's usualy around the 80lb mark for each class! Even the leader gained 5lbs - everyone just had a good laugh and now back to losing it

lovey i know exactly how you feel.I have been like a little kid the last fortnight eating everything in sight.I went to weigh in last night and put on 3.7 kilos now i want to cry lolx:cry:

Back