Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

Why we do it to ourselves ill never know!!!
Well i managed to save a few points yesterday, and that dvd i did left me with some muscle pain, no pain no gain eh :)
im going to be weighed to nite i no im in for a gain but i hav to know!:cry:

I just dont know whats wrong with me last few days!
Today is by far the worst iv felt in a long time, all i wanna do is pig out im sitting here trying to comvince myself to go to the shop and buy a bag of crap, its like i hav an angel and devil sitting on my shoulders... the angels sayin no be strong think of your holidays you dont want to look like a whale in your bikini
and the devils sayin go on go to the shop why even stop there get a take away as well sod getting weighed to nite you can just start tomorro!

Seriously you all must think im a looper

I just dont know whats wrong with me last few days!
Today is by far the worst iv felt in a long time, all i wanna do is pig out im sitting here trying to comvince myself to go to the shop and buy a bag of crap, its like i hav an angel and devil sitting on my shoulders... the angels sayin no be strong think of your holidays you dont want to look like a whale in your bikini
and the devils sayin go on go to the shop why even stop there get a take away as well sod getting weighed to nite you can just start tomorro!

Seriously you all must think im a looper
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO YOU MATE,I TRY NOT TO PUT TOO MUCH ON HERE AS I FEEL I AM THE ONLY NUTTER LOLXX

Oh dont worry paula im here too!
I somehow managed to put on 3 lbs i didnt think id do that much damage with wat i ate sunday nite! :mad:
Iv been driking a lot of sugar free squash and diet red bull maybe thats something to do with it
So this week im following kick start to a T, not going out this wk end i really do drink too much, and i plan on exercising more
im so annoyed with myself!
I hav a deadline why am i acting as if i dont really wanna loose weight when its constantly on my mind!
I need to do this, i feel lik such a failure coming on here and writing this when loads of you are doing so well! :cry:

Dont let this week put you off. You can totally do this :) Draw a line under last week but DO remember how bad you feel today next time youre tempted, that might be enough to stop you next time ;)

Im not sure of the points value of the red bull if its free or not that might be worth double checking. I wouldnt imagine the squash has done any harm, I drink about 3 litres a day of it, I think its far better than coke etc

Put this week behind you and focus on a great new week this week *HUGS*

I just wrote a reply on maries thread and i actually drew a line lol
iv baan drinkin around 6 cans a day since last wed to keep my self awake (i was on earlys in work)
any tips for me i need a boot up the bum, seriously a good kicking :mad:

i think itsabout 25-30 not too sure tho
the main reason i gained this wk is cos of the massive amount of alchol i comsumed on the wk end
If i wanna loose weight and get healthy i need to cut it out for a while i think, im gonna stay in this sat and see if it has an effect on my weight loss!

Tanx guys, my leader suggested i give kick start another go
so i started that yesterday hopefully something will come off this wk instead of on!

Hey paula im doin OK!
not feeling myself at all been honest usually im full of life but last wk or so im completly drained and feeling like crap, its saturday nite and im not goin on my usual bender :eek:
iv stuck completely to mt points all week and even managed to do my exercise dvd a few time too!
Iv everything crossed for a loss this wk!
If i gain or stay the same this wk its all a cod seriously cos iv been doin good points wise

Hows everything with you?

Hiya sweetie,

Hope that you are feeling a little better today ... get some early nights and try to get back to normal!

xx

Tanx guys im feeling a lot beter now :)
didnt go out this week end and drink myself in to a freak lol
stuck to my points all week been really good even tho at times all i wanted to do was give up and eat loadsa choolate, hav a few crunchies instead :D

Just hoping and praying iv done enough to loos on tuesday
I wanna be a big looser lol

We're all loosers on here lol

I d might hav to go off tomorro and wont be bak in time for my weigh but theres a wednesday class ill go to if i dont make it back, been thinkin about changing my weigh day anyway tuesday just seems too near the wk end! Id much rather go to the thurs mornin class but tryin to get time off work wood just be a nightmare

I feel like giving up, lik i cant do this i just dont know why im finding it so so hard i feel like crap, an i feel like all i ever think about is my weight!
Was feeling really good this morning and motivated went to visit my grandparents to nite and my gran told me i look fat, i felt like crying :cry: she hadnt seen me since i came off lipotrim when i was a stone and a half lighter! I feel so so ugly and fat lik everyone is staring at me im really parnoid today for some reason, im really sorry for comin on here moaning most of the time you all are doing so well and here i come whinging about ME ME ME

I no i want to loose weight i no i need to, so why cant i last week gaining really F***** me up im after looking at sandys pics and seeing how well shes done and think why cant i do it its not impossible its very doable!
I just feel so alone

Sorry AGAIN for the rant

Hey Lady, isn't it amazing how one negative comment can knock you down. You know you can do this but maybe you are putting too much pressure on yourself. I done kick start last week and had a good loss, you have took hold of yourself and are now trying to get rid of your gain. Please bear in mind, even normal weight people have weight fluctuations, its just we know about ours as we are weighed weekly. Chin up, sending you loads of hugs and I hope your weigh in this week goes well.

Back