Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

Glad to hear its defo doable, im just one of those people who wat to wake up shinny iv no patience thats my problem!
went over my points yesterday so im gonna cut back a few everyday now till next WI

Said id better update this and let you all know how bad iv been :mad:
Right well it all started when i got my holidays from work about a week ago, EVERYTHING went out the window!
Had a party the saturday bofore last and was after saving points for it :eek: well the following day all i wanted was to eat so i ate and ate and ate and havent really stopped since, well i have managed a few hours sleep in between lol

Havent really been feeling the best lately been a bit depressed have a lot on my mind so food to me = comfort, but today now iv restarted yes i know ANOTHER restart, i have to do it everytime i look in the mirror i feel phyiscally sick i look like a beach whale! Its such a vicious circle i feel like crap and ill eat why am i doing this to myself when all i want to do is loose this exrra 3 stone that im carrying aroud

Well all that stops today there'll be no more feeling sorry for myself and stuffing myself to the point where i feel like im goin to be sick:sigh:
Iv bought a WW scales and going to weigh in every monday and post on here as much as i can, moneys a bit tight at the mo no more meetngs for a bit, but hey its all good iv got you guys

Rant over feels good getting that load off my chest :rolleyes:

hello sweet ,glad your back.Theres a few people on here that are feeling low at the minute.Hope you feel better soon .
Im on day 1 again lolx

Hi Ladylipo,

As Paula says I think there have been a few of us who are feeling like you (myself included!)

Why can't we get our acts together??? well not you anyway ... you have your act together now .. you sound do determined.

well done hun and good luck with your restart!

xx

Awh its so hard sometimes isnt it, but why is it hard lik we can have wat ever we like as long as its pointed!
Thats my problem i think, see if i go over points by 1 or 2 i think sod it ive ruined it now and i just go binge and really its the worst thing ti do!
I had about a week like that and felt crappy everyday

Well today was day 2 and im feeling much bettter, just finished my dinner and now im gonna veg out onfront on the tv for the nite :) awh its the life!

I think we all could have the winter blues :eek:

Awh its so hard sometimes isnt it, but why is it hard lik we can have wat ever we like as long as its pointed!
Thats my problem i think, see if i go over points by 1 or 2 i think sod it ive ruined it now and i just go binge and really its the worst thing ti do!

Well today was day 2 and im feeling much bettter, just finished my dinner and now im gonna veg out onfront on the tv for the nite :) awh its the life!

Honey im exactly the same ,if i blow it by a few points im knackered for the day.Hope you have a good day chickxx

Oh tank god im not the only one paula lol
so easily done isnt it, a bad day can turn in to a bad week in the blink of an eye

Im still doin good tanx, saving a few points every day so if i fancy something at the week end i can hav it!

Oh while on on ya know the frozen stir fry veg, do any of you point it or just leave it as free???

Im the same too hunni so you are not alone! Im sure there are quite a few of us that do this!

xx

YAY im not a freak im not alone ha ha!
Well hav had a really good few days im just waiting for something to snap an go off the rails again. BUT... i hav managed to save 10 points
this week so if i fancy something im gonna have it
im either too strict or not strict enough im gonna have to find a middle somwher lol, im so sick today so no matter what i eat it tastes like cardboard my head feels like its a tonne weight :cry: awh its only the flu the way im talkin you'd think im as dying lol

Im still all stuffed up its horrible, had to nearly pull my eyes apat to open them this morning :( my backs been at me again too oh theres always something, and now iv to go to work :mad: oh i really hate working actually i think its my job i hate not so much working cos i no id go mad sitting in the house all day! I need to find a new job ASAP before i go nuts... Diet wise im plodding along nicely weighing in tuesday morning but its so hard to stay off the scales i keep trying to jump on the and pulling myself away ha ha! Im gonna stick it out till tuesday and hopefully ill hav a nice suprise :D

Hi hun - hope you are feeling better. I have the flu too. Im so bunged up I can hardly breathe! lol

Keep being good and you will do really well at weigh in!

xx

Tanx girls im feeling a lot better today,have to go to work today and that just depresses ,me on a sunday :mad:
How are yous doing? good i hope :)

Still all stuffed up :(
for once i havent f***** up my diet cos of being sich pretty proud of that :D im off work now till wednesday going to town withmy mates later gonna look for a few new bikinis for my holidays woo hooooo
the weather here is terrible all dark and depressing YUK!
Id give an arm to be where you are paula

Back