Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

oooh mate i am sorry your feeling down,sending you a big hug.
It really hurts when people are negative towards us dosnt it.We can be negative ourselves without other people doin itxx

Hey Lady, isn't it amazing how one negative comment can knock you down. You know you can do this but maybe you are putting too much pressure on yourself. I done kick start last week and had a good loss, you have took hold of yourself and are now trying to get rid of your gain. Please bear in mind, even normal weight people have weight fluctuations, its just we know about ours as we are weighed weekly. Chin up, sending you loads of hugs and I hope your weigh in this week goes well.

Im defo putting too much pressure on myself, i think its cos i feel like im letting myself down i did weight watchers about 3 yrs ago and lost 3 and a half stone i think! So im constantly comparing now to then
tanx for your nice comment im feeling so much better now :)

Oh lovie, I can sooooo sympathise! I went to a family party this weekend, where I was also told by a family member that I'm fat (actually, I believe the exact words were that I've turned into a "big fat heffer"). I was devastated :cry:

I decided over the weekend that I'd had enough, that was it, I wasn't going out anymore - I wasn't going to see anyone, wasn't going to speak to anyone, I just wanted to lock myself away and never leave the house again!!! BUT, today, out of nowhere, I got a sudden urge to stick two fingers up at the scum bags who want to bring me down....instead, I've suckered a friend into started their diet with me tomorrow - we're both weighing in every Tues from tomorrow, comparing our losses every week and saving out 'takeaway money' every week for a spa night somewhere when we reach goal.

I know it's hard, but try and use those mean comments to fuel you're desire to get that weight off. Just imagine your grandparents face when you see them again if you get to goal - it'll be great and so worth it ;)

People are cruel at times, usually without even meaning to be. Just use it to your advantage - you CAN do this - you really really can! :)

That was terrible for someone to say that to you id hav slapped them!
(couldnt do that to mt gran) lol she'd beat me with her walking stick
im really liking your idea about saving money to go off to a spa maybe i need something like that to keep me focused :rolleyes:
its just so so hard when someone tells you your gone fat!!!
My poor gran is fairly overweight i wnder wood she like it if i passed comment on her weight... i doubt it very much

Last nite i found myself plannin out a binge in my hed, was gonna go to the shop and buy loadsa ''bad'' stuff not get weighed today and judt start over! Somehow i managed to talk myself out of it, i did go over my points tho but only by one so dont feel too bad.
Im going to stay for my meeting this week too cos iv not been staying and it'll help me if i stay

Ill come on soon as i get in and post my result GOOG or BAD!!!

oooh mate i am sorry your feeling down,sending you a big hug.
It really hurts when people are negative towards us dosnt it.We can be negative ourselves without other people doin itxx

Tanx paula, yeah it really hurt but somehow i managed to laugh it off she is my poor old gran at the end of the day and i love her soooo much so i couldnt start abusing her like id do to anyone else that passed a nasty comment the way she worded it was kinda funny thinkin about it now, she asked me did i want a biscuit and i said i was ok, i cant actually remember but baiscally it was oh the damage is already done wat harm will ''just one'' do!
in a weird way im looking forward to staying foe the meeting an even being weighed to nite
Shall post soon as i get in :)

Oh marie :eek: ha ha, he did right!
I hope your proud of him

Hi there ladylipo
Nobody said losing weight was easy. It is a constant battle with our minds. I so understand what you are/have been going through. Do you plan your meals? I have only been doing WW a week - have my first weight in tonight actually but had a bit of a bad (well good actually) weekend so been trying to be good since! Good luck I am sure you will be fine but you must just accept what the scales say and try your best to have a good week. Which part of the country are you from?
xxxxx

Oh id love a man to do that for me, fair play to him he must really really love you awh bless his little cotton socks lol

I can just see the newspaper headline
PRISION BY PIES AND PIZZA lol

Hi there ladylipo
Nobody said losing weight was easy. It is a constant battle with our minds. I so understand what you are/have been going through. Do you plan your meals? I have only been doing WW a week - have my first weight in tonight actually but had a bit of a bad (well good actually) weekend so been trying to be good since! Good luck I am sure you will be fine but you must just accept what the scales say and try your best to have a good week. Which part of the country are you from?
xxxxx

Im from the lovely sunny south of Ireland, it mostly rains lol!
I usually hav the same breakfast weatabix all muched up like a baby hehe! Never really plan dinner i just work out how many points i have left from the day and try make sure i can hav a snack in the evening too while im watching telly!
Do you plan your meals?

Im from the lovely sunny south of Ireland, it mostly rains lol!
I usually hav the same breakfast weatabix all muched up like a baby hehe! Never really plan dinner i just work out how many points i have left from the day and try make sure i can hav a snack in the evening too while im watching telly!
Do you plan your meals?
I'm not a brekkie eater. What I have started to do is bring a banana, apple and kiwi fruit to work. I have the banana mid morning. I have had 6 oat cakes with WW farmhouse pate on (OMG it's gorgeous) and a third of the tub for 1 serving at 1 point is really generous! I have had my kiwi fruit and will have my apple later if I feel I need it but as it's WI tonight I doubt I will have it until after dinner. I am going garlic chicken with mushrooms and veg (OH will prob have pots or chips with his). Lady how much clear water do you drink per day? You know it's true what they say "the more you drink (clear water that is ladies not :party0036:lol the more you shrink". Why don't you try planning a weeks worth of meals and sticking to the menu as it were. Also up your water - at first your best friend will be the loo but that does subside. I made no point veg soup last week and have 3 portions in the freezer so I know I will have veg soup with oat cakes or bread for lunch tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. I do try and plan ahead what I am having - takes away the having to think about food all day!
Good luck honey
xxxxxxxxx

I'm not a brekkie eater. What I have started to do is bring a banana, apple and kiwi fruit to work. I have the banana mid morning. I have had 6 oat cakes with WW farmhouse pate on (OMG it's gorgeous) and a third of the tub for 1 serving at 1 point is really generous! I have had my kiwi fruit and will have my apple later if I feel I need it but as it's WI tonight I doubt I will have it until after dinner. I am going garlic chicken with mushrooms and veg (OH will prob have pots or chips with his). Lady how much clear water do you drink per day? You know it's true what they say "the more you drink (clear water that is ladies not :party0036:lol the more you shrink". Why don't you try planning a weeks worth of meals and sticking to the menu as it were. Also up your water - at first your best friend will be the loo but that does subside. I made no point veg soup last week and have 3 portions in the freezer so I know I will have veg soup with oat cakes or bread for lunch tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. I do try and plan ahead what I am having - takes away the having to think about food all day!
Good luck honey
xxxxxxxxx

I have tried planning my mals in advance but when i did that i found i wanted something different so that idea went out the window!
Usually i drink 2-3 litres of water a day a couple pints of sugar free squash and a small bottle of diet coke, oh and mugs upon mugs of
pu- eah tea (its a hearbal tea im addicted to!)
Never heard of the WW pate sound nice for just 1 point :eek:
Do you drink much water?

I have tried planning my mals in advance but when i did that i found i wanted something different so that idea went out the window!
Usually i drink 2-3 litres of water a day a couple pints of sugar free squash and a small bottle of diet coke, oh and mugs upon mugs of
pu- eah tea (its a hearbal tea im addicted to!)
Never heard of the WW pate sound nice for just 1 point :eek:
Do you drink much water?

That's a shame. I find planning really helps me otherwise all I tend to do is think about food most of the day trying to decide what I'm going to do for dinner! Like everything I suppose different ways for different people. I have a cup of black coffee and a pint of water for brekkie. I then try and have another 4/5 pints at work so 2-3 litres a day. Tend to have a cup of tea or two (with milk) at some point during the day and then diet coke at home. I had to check and double check the pate - is it lovely and I can see it being a lifesaver for me - I love pate and on 6 nairn rough oat cakes it is very filling. I have had a third of the tub on each of the last 3 days and it is def only 1 point per third of a tub. The oat cakes are half a point each so that's 4 points for lunch!
Good luck and keep at it
xxxxxxxxxx

You sound like you have it all planned out!
Wish i could be more orginzed but its not my stlye lol im more everything last min!
Dont forget to post your result later

Just in from my meeting and im happy to report that iv lost 3lbs
i honestly couldnt hav done it without you all, knowing that if im having a rough day (or days in my case) i can come on here and theres always someone to keep me going really helps!
Just wanna say a really big tanx to you all x

Fantastic

Just in from my meeting and im happy to report that iv lost 3lbs
i honestly couldnt hav done it without you all, knowing that if im having a rough day (or days in my case) i can come on here and theres always someone to keep me going really helps!
Just wanna say a really big tanx to you all x

Ladylipo
WOW honey how good is that! Just goes to show YOU can do it
Well done
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awh tanx every1, im so happt i lost it after gaining last week, really gonna nuckle down now and get stuck in!
I hav 23 wks tillmy holidays, and need to shift nearly 2 and a half stone, it adverages out at pound and a half a week im not gonna get my hopes up and say ill loose that every wk but even if i hav 2 stone gone ill be delighted :)

Back