Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

Tanx again peeps, i managed to save 5 points today without even really noticing i even has a ww ice cream and choc brownie oh my god there soooooo nice mmmmmm im droolin ha ha!
im def gonna hav a loss next week !
Feel back in control for the first time in along time this is the last time ill loose it and keep it off this time
Was a gold member before but i got cocky and thought hey feck it i can eat wat i want BAD idea cos nearly it all crept back on!

Dosent it feel so good being in control again paula!
How did your weigh in go?

Ladylipo - you can save 4 points a day from your allowance for a special occasion so that's 20 points. PLUS you can earn up to 12 bonus points in a week through exercise.... that'd give you 34... and all for taking a 30 minute walk every day (one fast enough to leave you slightly breathless).

good luck with your re-start.

Oh wow i could use that many points im shocked ha ha!
Well so far iv 9 saved from yesterday and today! I'll hit the roads tomoro nite and get a few bonus points :D
Tanx delly

Oh paula thats nothin!!! did u see wat i put on over christmas :eek::eek::eek: a stone!!! wat that all u put on over christmas?

Hey paula hows the diet going?
ya feelin better?

Hey Jools yep everythings going great actually :D
really pleased with myself managed to save about 20 odd points for to nite (im goin out) whoooo hoooo
only thing im worried abt is tomorro after a nite on the beer i usually see it as an excusse to pig myself rotton the next day!
But im NOT letting that happen being weighed tues so keeping everything crossed!!!

Chin up and dont be so hard on yourself EVERYONE puts on weight/eats what they want over christmas. Its a time of celebration.
Back on the wagon and be nice to you
xx

Hi miss P, isnt it shockin tho when you actually think about it! Like christmas is one day of the year but it throws your diet off soooo much! Awh well back on the waggon now gonna do this in 2008 its my year :D sorry OUR year :D

Oh i alway have a bag of salt and vinegar tayto the next day i have to it helps soooo much and a bottle of lucozade mmmmm nothin like it! I do the water thing too i drink as much as i can before falling asleep and drink another litre in the morning!
Great minds think alike eh

a pint of water & a couple of Ibruprofen b4 you go to bed !
(Army cure for all - i used to date a squaddie)
Have a good one hun
xx

Back