Curry - how do you make it up pls ?

Fatty-bum-bum

Hiya - planning to have curry tonight and realised that the "how to do" guide from S&s that I've kept is the old guide when curry wasn't an option, I must have thrown out the new sheet and for the life of me cannot think how to make it up in the microwave. Pls could someone let me know how ?

Curry,tomato chilli or spaghetti Bol

1. Empty contents into microwave safe bowl
2. Add 130mls - 140mls cold water
3. Micro on high 90 secs
4. Remoe, whisk & micro further 90 secs
4. Take out & leave to stand for 2-3 mins

Thanks very much Hunca, will put that on my sheet. I ate at 5 today with the family and made it wrong and it was horrid, oops ! At least I know now for next time. :D

That's new! Looks like they've got someone to professionally typeset and lay out the info. Makes me wonder whether they're about to relaunch or do a marketing push. I hope they don't put their prices up!

Just got an order today and the sheets that are on that document are going to be printed on the sachets now so the sachets actually have the instructions and nutritional info on them! They are in the middle of doing so I have the old half the new with a little note! Let's hope prices and food stay the same! I'm set for another 5 weeks now anyway :/ x

Yerp def :) that's what I did :) works out a few pence checked a pack but every penny is worth it ha :) just had curry and chips mmm well diet version anyway ha! X

I agree- new info looks great but may signal a price rise - stock up girls, stock up!!!

Price won't change because of that. It'll actually save them money reprinting the sheet for every order. I could well be wrong but I don't think the price will be changing.

Price won't change because of that. It'll actually save them money reprinting the sheet for every order. I could well be wrong but I don't think the price will be changing.

Yeah. I think so too

Back