Curry Mealpack (AAW8)

Maka

A New Woman
As a former AAW8 customer, I got an email announcing that they're back under new ownership and they have a new curry mealpack. Hopefully S&S should be launching their own curry meal soon :)

What does AAW8 stand for? :p

All About Weight. I think they went into the hands of the administrators a few months ago but they must have been sold as a going concern or something. Bet it's a vegetarian curry but we can always add chicken to ours as part of the plan. Assuming that S&S follow suit soon :).

ooh I hope so!

Wonder if everyone got their money back?

Whats the link between s&s and AAW8?

No link between AAW8 and S&S other than I believe that one of S&S's suppliers used to supply AAW8 too as indeed they supply other companies.

Has anyone heard anything about any planned S&S releases?

much as I love the mealpacks, after months anything new is always exiting!

How many reinventions have this company had now I wonder?

Yeah, I heard that this wasn't the first time they'd done this. Here's an article I found when googling:

Jennifer Ellison diet firm collapses | The Sun |News|Sun City

If you google the former company secretary she has been a director or company secretary of 9 companies, with only the most recent still trading (the others are in administration, disolved, or in receivership).

I doubt it. These companies know how to use loopholes to their advantage. Get money. Go bust then reform with a clean slate. How many reinventions have this company had now I wonder?
The previous owners are apparently being investigated by the administrators.
I'm sticking with the new company for now and am quite happy with the service, only time will tell I suppose. Love the Curry, had a free sample in my last order!

If the order you place is over £100 pay even the first £10 with a credit card, that way you are guaranteed to get your money back from the credit card company in circumstances like this.

Works well for any purchases too, if you're buying say, a car, pay even £10 on a CC, rest however you were doing it, and you have insurance if the item is faulty etc

Back