curry night!!!

TIGHTKNICKERS1

hi girls
i posted a few days back about my anxiety to go to a curry night for a birthday in my 1st week and got diff advice of ppl. just to let u no i stayed strong and didnt go but met the girls after in the pub!!!! and drank iced water all night and managed to enjoy myself!!!!
its my 5th day and today was the 1st day ive felt a lil emotional....whether thats due to the lt or finding out today my bf is a cheating git i dont no. any words of advice or encouragement are welcome. hope all r doing well and keep with it!!!
xxxx

Good on for you keeping strong! Shows you can do it.
Words of encouragement?..Ditch your chap, he sounds like a sleaze.
Focus yourself on losing the weight. Make him realise hes well and truely messed up.

Chin up!
Youll have loads of fella's wanting a peice of your lovely self soon enough!

Well done for keeping strong on your night out.

Your bf is obviously not good enough for you - he'll soon regret his indiscretions when you are at your target!

x

Well done on resisting the urge hun! You poor thing re your bf, get rid and get a man who treats as you deserve. I stuck with losers for years, thinking I couldn't do better. Don't waste your time.

Guen

Designer clothes,... meet Mr Scissors! Sorry you're feeling down hun keep you chin up and remember theres loads of people on here all the time to support you xx

Well done hun on resisting! BF is a no good so and so! You can do better! Just get stuck into LT and watch the new you evolve!

What's his name and National Insurance number? I'll hire a hitman!!

Okay I jest but seriously, ditch the loser! Anyone who doesn't appreciate you for who you are and how wonderful you are doesn't deserve to ever been seen with you never mind to actually be with you!

Hope you feel better soon hun

~Gem xx

hi girls
i posted a few days back about my anxiety to go to a curry night for a birthday in my 1st week and got diff advice of ppl. just to let u no i stayed strong and didnt go but met the girls after in the pub!!!! and drank iced water all night and managed to enjoy myself!!!!
its my 5th day and today was the 1st day ive felt a lil emotional....whether thats due to the lt or finding out today my bf is a cheating git i dont no. any words of advice or encouragement are welcome. hope all r doing well and keep with it!!!
xxxx

You lucky thing you, you have good will power, your on ur way to a fab new body and new self confidence, and you firgured out that ur BF is a cheating pr1ck!!

Just think, next time he sees you in a few months, he will feel like such a fool... Keep focusing on yourself, put the curry night, and the cheating git in the past!! Roll on next week WI!!

KaNdI

I just Googled that - *le gasp!!*

well done you for staying strong and not giving in x

You lucky thing you, you have good will power, your on ur way to a fab new body and new self confidence, and you firgured out that ur BF is a cheating pr1ck!!

Just think, next time he sees you in a few months, he will feel like such a fool... Keep focusing on yourself, put the curry night, and the cheating git in the past!! Roll on next week WI!!

KaNdI

I LOVE THIS REPLY. The best way to get back at your fella is to ditch him, then stick to this diet. The blokes will soon be flocking round hun. You'll be fighting them off. You are lucky...you have a goal and you are doing something about it.

Hugs to you hun.x

Hugs hun and well done for resisting... some men! You keep going hun!

As for the cheating bf, say As Charlotte says "I curse the day you were born!" Make him realise what he will miss by sticking to this diet, and get the life you know you deserve! stay strong girl you can do it!

Last edited:
Well done hun.. You are doing so well and what an extra bonus to find out your bf is a cheating scum bag... I call that a bonus :D. Now you will have your gorgeous new figure and plenty of guys wanting you.:D xx

bloody hell girls...talk about spilling tears. thankyou to everyone whos offered words of encouragement and advice on the lt and the bf issue. he is officially out the door believe me.....he came today giving it "she dont mean anything" blah blah so i let him have his say laughed in his face and shut the door. lol tit head.
well only 2 days till my 1st weight in and im feeling pretty good, slightly emotional but think thats to the bf rather than the lt side affects. we are having bets within my house as to how much i lose....so im hoping i win so i can put the kitty into buying myself some nice new clothes...hopefully a size 12 when i get to target!!!!
hope all have had a good day and chins up girls as l'oreal says "because im worth it" lol
xxx

just to say after my 1st wi today i am over the moon. keep up the good work and hard effort girls. its all going to be worth it!!!

GOD...why are men such WANKER5... He sounds like a complete waste of air!!! As someone said..lucky you for finding out now...don't forget, revenge is best served cold!!! (just likt strawberry shakes, never mistaken them for vanilla and add to coffee....ewwwww was nearly sick :()
massive well done on the curry night!
What my sis always says to me when something 5hit happens is..'everything happens for a reason, even if it is not clear at the moment' TBH, shes normally right and something better happens or someone better turns up!!!
Keep strong! xx:D:D:D

Last edited:
just to say after my 1st wi today i am over the moon. keep up the good work and hard effort girls. its all going to be worth it!!!
OMG 13.5lbs....fab!!!! That sort of weight loss deserves its own thread ...for sure...wow 0.5 off a stone!!! well done hun xx

Back