Curves Back on Track

I didn't know they did quorn burgers... are they nice?
yep they are ok really. I see ur checking up on me lol.

Lunch : egg salad.
Dinner jollof rice and 1 quorn peppered steak
1 pack morrisons eat smart ready salted crisps. I had a green day today.

brekkie: quorn sausages and 2 slices wholemeal 1 tbsp ketchup
:lunch: left over jollof rice
Dinner sainsburys noodles with sweetcorn and garden peas.
syns 1 pkt nik naks

i did dearie, i lost 1.5 lbs lol.
Had a relaxing green day today with hubby and the lo. had branston beef ravioli (2 sins) with 2 slices wholemeal and 2 baby bel light.

Lunch: 1 hi fi bar and fruit salad

Dinner: Pasta with salad and 1 quorn pepered steak and 1 roasted plantain.
How r things going with you?

Well done on the loss babes :clap: I'm good, gonna have an early though, to make the most of how relaxed I am before going back to work tomorrow.

have a nice day sweet and thnks for all the support

xxx i have to sort out a Meez as soon as i can.

Today was quite good i had beans on toast for breakie as usual with 3 baby bel light.
Lunch: 2 apples, sparking water with no added sugar mango and orange cordial. Dinner: Potatoes, lettuce cucumber and beetroot salad with a quorn quiche, it was lovely.
I am feeling really happy as i can see the weight has started coming off my face and neck. i hope i can lose at least 2 lbs this week. Loving SW don't feel like im dieting. I made the right decision coming back. just hope i get my directory this week as my consultant hadn't received mine last week.

Got my new H&C shirt in a size 16 today, can't wait to be able to wear it. Breakie: 2 slices wholemeal, 2 baby bel light 1 can of spagetti hoops. I need to connect my wii fit but have not got round to it even though i received it 2 weeks ago. I really need to start doing some exercising to boos my weight loss. I've got WI tomorrow.

WI tomorrow, im feeling good so hop there is a change. will also pop into Asda for a few quorn products. I have to connect my wii fit by the weekend so i can start exercising.. Lunch was left over quiche and salad. dinner potatoes 1/2 princes corned beef (50g) 9.5 syns. loads of cabbage and carrots also loads of sparkling water throughout the day. i hope i finally get my food directory tommorow.

Finally got my food directory today. WI was nice i lost 1 lb but im sure i've lost more than that as i weighed myself yesterday and i'd lost 4lbs i made the cardinal mistake of eating 2 hrs before WI so we'll see how it goes nxt week. Either way im happy as if i'd not joined SW i would have probably put on another 7lbs by now. I also took out a 5 week countdown so we'll see. was out for the morning so didnt eat until 4pm(i know) ainsley harriot roast veg cous cous with a lettuce cucumber and tomato salad and one peppered steak. I liked it so much i had the same for dinner with 1 boiled egg bar the peppered steak. i also did a bit of sw shopping in Asda.

hectic day today. brekkie: 2 slices wholemeal, 1/ tin branston beef ravioli 3 baby bel light, 2 cauldron sausages. Lunch: strawberries.
Dinner: couscous and sald with 3 baby bel light and 2 1/2 fat cadbury mousses. I really need to start exercising, well see hmm. My dd turned 8 months today, oh how time flies. God has been good.

brekkie 2 cauldron sausages, beans 3 baby bel light and 2 slices bread. i am finding this new directory a bit irritating i prefer how it was set out before all these smart syns business.

lunch noodles with beetroot and a peppered steak.
Dinner: sw chips baked beans and 1 peppered steak. I've ordered a few things in a size 18 as i received a couple discount catalogue codes, can't wait to fit into them.

Thanks DQ.

What a busy weekend i've had esp today: returned home from Church was boiling so decided to visit some friends decided to visit us so i only had brekkie and a dinner. Will start exercise this week even if it's just dancing to music lol.

Danced to music today, don't laugh but i didn't realise i needed a console for thr wiifit i thought it was just the wiifit and balance board i needed lol. now i know better so i need to buy a console now so im just dancing to music for the meantime, i get a really good work out from it and i also amuse my little princess lol.

Red day, my first one i think.

I had turkey rashers and 2 wholemeal slices with grated baby bel and 2 boiled eggs for brekkie.
Lunch: watermelon. dinner stir fry with king prawns, carrots egg and 2 quorn burgers (lovely)
syns 3 2 finger kit kats. I must say im loving Sw at the mo, long may it continue.

i've had a bad couple of days trying to get back on track.

Back