Curves Back on Track

Hi DQ i made the silly mistake of weighing myself and the scales hadn't budged so i just got peeved and messed evrything up but the strange thing is i weighed myself yesday (Sunday)and i've lost weight, anyway im back on track so no more weighing myself at home. How have you been. Thanks again for all your support

yesday's menu
B- 2 slices wholemeal 3 eat smart sausages4.5 syns and baked beans

Lunch 2 oranges i muller light

d:SW CHIPS, BAKED BEANS 1 youngs cod fish cake 2.3 syns. pls ignore the caps.

todays menu
B: 2 slices w.meal, 2 eat smart sausages 3 syns 1 l.cow light. prob have sw chips 2nite (yum yum)

lol DQ, where can i find your threadi'd like to read up and catch up with what i've missed when i have the chance, i usually do it in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep lol.

DQ how do i change the title of this thread pls?

Thanks Starlight

My thread is in the Gold Members section so don't think you have access. I can give you a swift rundown of this year:

* husband moved in with his girlfriend;
* had a boyfriend but ended it as I wasn't happy;
* appealing rejection of disability living allowance claim, but consultant has used the "she's fat" reason so not exactly supportive;
* my girls are getting old - 14, 11 and 5. Mummy is feeling very very old, and finally let my grey roots show;

I think that's pretty much me at the moment :giggle:

Wow, i certainly have missed a lot, i think we'll need to actually chat sometime. Nina is 5 (yep i remember her name)how time flies. Just heard about michael jackson boy i'm so shocked and sad. we have to catch up sis.

im back DQ sorry.

im back with a vengeance need to los e at least a stone b4 my hols. I/m sticking with SW but will not be going to class, i'm finding it hard to get there and a bit hard on pockets too as im still on Mat leave. here's to a fresh start

great !! hope you are all refreshed and set to go. Can't wait to get refreshed not long to go hope i can lose abt a stone b4 then. Where did you go?

been getting rid of all the rubbish. i'm determined to take it a day at a time now.

back on track drinking loads of water, happy !!!

Back