Curves CD Journey

Curvy,
eager to see what you write later. I'm also finding it hard SSing so trying to do it for a whole week. I failed miserably this week so will try again next week.

Good luck though. I know you had alot of things on the last couple of weeks.

D

Im still not able to get into SSing, I do excellently at work but when i get home........... I can't understand why. I have to get back into it by Monday though.

Hey Curvy,

I think u and I are having the same problem cause when I get home, I don't understand why I still put food in my mouth. The only thing I could think of is that I'm going to bed later so I need to be nourished but I'm usually fll up on the pack I have for dinner. I'm trying to SS 100% this week but I can't. I have a lunch today and a lunch next wednesday. I've decided to chose the salads on those days and SS 100% the other days.

We can do this Curvy, we've come so far.

D

Thanks Davica i totally agree, hopefully i'll be able to start SSing from tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Hey honey

How about doing 790 and working down to SS?? You may find that once you are in the pink you can drop the meal and away you go :D

Thanks D_Q i'll see how it goes today and then i'll look into 790 if i'm not successful, fingers crossed.

I've got an appointment to see my doctor for some hay fever medication my nose is streaming and my eyes are so swollen. So i should be at work by 1.30pm i really hope i can SS successfully today as i have no reasons for anymore breaks. I'll fill you in on how my bday went and the reactions when i can get SSing successfully.

so far so good i've been 100%, still have 2 more packs to go.

Thanks guys yesterday went well so did today, i seem to be back into the groove of things, as my niece says i've been "wee weeing"all day and night since so i'll jump on the scales tonight for some extra motivation.

I received another compliment at work today, an Australian lady I work with said, oh i've been meaning to ask you, have u lost weight? I smiled and said yes then she said yes it really really shows especially in the clothes you started wearing, no need to say I was chuffed :) I wore my black jeans i bought from MK1 about 6 years ago and have never been able to wear, in fact i found a few of such items in my store cupboard i had totallt forgotten about them. See sometimes it is good to impulse buy, what i really need is a jacket perhaps i'll check Primark next week as i need something inexpensive. I've got a naming ceremony to go to on 6th May i just hope i can get back down to 15.7 (my weight the last time i WI at home before falling off the wagon)

Have a nice day guys.

Last edited:
Good that you are back into the swing of things, and it is lovely when people notice :)

It certainly is D_Q.

I'm back down to 16.7 stones so i've acheived my first mini target. I went to Primark again yesterday and bought a few pieces in afew in my current size 18/20 and some in size 14/16. I'm glad im back on track it feels good.

Curvy,

Sounds like things are coming along for you. Well done.

I see you smashed your goal too. Well done.

BTW - I got the book today. Thanks. I'll return once I've finished reading it.

D

I hope you enjoy it as much as i did, it can be a bit full on at times but it's a great read.:)

Hi guys i hope all is well, I've been away for a while and have stopped SSing i'm due to restart on Monday so i'll keep you posted.
By the way you guys are all doing so well i've been quietly popping in from time to time to check on your progress.

Welcome back Curvy ;)

Thanks D_Q that mean s so much. I actually rejoined today so will start again tomorrow. I'll have to do a new tracker. I have 2 stones to lose to get back to where i left off.:sigh:

Anyway I'm just looking forward to starting again.

I hope the children are well. Take care sis.

Back