Curves CD Journey

Curvy,

Ill be looking out for that e-mail.

D

I didn't go in the end i'm knackered had such a busy weekend was on annual leave today but had to go to get some stuff for the get together. I'll weigh in on wednesday though so i'll certainly let you know. I had a sneak peek on the scales though:eek: and i have lost just over 3 stones so im soo happy.

Did you get any nice shoes!?! :D
I bought just one pair of dark blue ballet shoes for £12, D_Q i'm a shoe whor! have soooooo many pairs of shoes in virtually every colour so i stayed away from them:rolleyes: . I bought a few tops in size 16 to slim into and bought a pair of size 18 jeans but they don't fit so i'm just going to keep trying them on every week. I had a few comments on saturday, my fiance's uncle politely said you are looking really pretty about 5x (meaning you don't look as fat:)) his other uncle said to him in front of me, wow your fiance is looking excellent much slimmer;) i just smiled feeling smug but then i said to my fiance does that mean he used to think i was too fat the bloody cheek!! but i must say those comments made my day. All i had all day at the party was water and i kept being offered super malt, wine, coke etc and jollof rice one of my favourites but i kindly declined all of it. I then asked to have it put in a take away bowl and took it to my parents, then came home and had a choc tetra and bar then we went back out to a nightclub, it was aiight but fiance got on my nerves so it sort of spoiled the night as i got angry and gave him a right earful, anyway we made up on sunday so it's ok.
I must say, i have to keep remembering to consume the packs because im in ketosis i dont feel hungry at all and with all the water im drinking, but i've been good and always remember to have them. I can now say i cant wait to be officially in the 15s. The last time i was 16 stone was in 2000 when i returned from hols to Ghana, im soo chuffed and can't quite believe it. I want to start working out soon though but for now i'll just stick to walking and using the LTT. I feel really happy at the moment.
I am SSing 100% until 13th &14th April, after that im jumping right back on the wagon. This post is too long so i'm going to stop here;)

God bless.

Did you get any nice shoes!?! :D

Just remembered, have a look at the Evans website a really nice shoe range has been designed for them, i'm keeping an eye out until they are reduced a bit.;)

Curvation | Home I just saw this on someones blog, i don'tthink it's sold here though, by Queen Latifah and the things look wearable, not that we'll need plus sizes for much longer though.

You sound like you had a good weekend honey. Sorry you had a ruck with your man, but glad you made it up. Gonna check out that link you posted - could do with some retail therapy! ;)

As always, thanks sis

Wah!!!! :cry: How come their scaffolding isn't big enough for my babies?!! :( I'm gonna go to Bravissimo tomorrow and get measured up properly - I want some pretty bras!!! :eek:

Curvy,

U sound like me when it comes to shopping. I have scaled back quite a bit on my shoes but I just love handbags. I need to buy some more shoes though as some of mine are now slightly too big. No worries though.

Sounds like u had fun at the weekend too. U're doing really well so keep up the good work.

Davica

Curvy,

U sound like me when it comes to shopping. I have scaled back quite a bit on my shoes but I just love handbags. I need to buy some more shoes though as some of mine are now slightly too big. No worries though.

Sounds like u had fun at the weekend too. U're doing really well so keep up the good work.

Davica

Hiya, i hope all is well. I love handbags too believe me;) Yep my shoe size has gone down from an 8 to a 7, i guess the weight is coming off there too:D that means im going to have to do some shoe shopping when i get closer to my target, not that i know what it is yet but i'll sell the older ones on Ebay some i've worn just once, bad isnt it.

YAYYY

I lost 11bs 2 weeks worth of weight but i'm sooo happy, I'm now down to 16 stones 2lb:D I can't believe it. 16 stones is the lightest i've been since 2000 so I can't wait to get there. I got some soups today so i can do my crisps i don't think i could do CD without the crisps i love them so much. I'm going to the primark store in marble Arch tomorrow as it finally opens so luckily it's half day at work i just hope when i get there i'll be able to get a few pieces.

I'm off to adjust my ticker;) ;)

Thanks Happe :)

I went to Primark on thursday after work we closed at 12:30 due to it being Maundy Thursday, i got there and there was a veeeeeerrrry long queue, i almost turned back. Anyway to cut a long story short i got some really nice and inexpensive pieces. i bought a few pieces in size 16 and a couple in 14 cos I AM going to get there :)
When i got home i did all the cooking for the weekend and wasn't even tempted to eat anything, CD is much easier for me now and the compliments surely motivate me even more.

Today my sister her Hus and 4 nephews came down from Bristol she was sooooo surprised when she saw me i felt so proud of myself ;-) my dad has also been complimenting me every 2 minutes and that reallllly means a lot cos i'm a real Daddy's girl. I was showing the photo's thread to my other half and when we got to D_Q's i was commenting on how her curves are really coming out and he said "yes and she looks good and i hope you know your curves are reappearing too" I wish you guys could have seen me grinning from ear to ear. I can honestly say that CD had changed my life, I am finally confident again and i don't make excuses not to accompany my Fiance anywhere. Oh on Friday my other sister came here and I introduced her to SW early last year and she loves it, by the way she's quite slim only needs to lose about a stone, i told her about Cambridge and she said you look great sis but i don't think i could do it i love my food too much, i just laughed and said "if you were in my position you would besides i love my food more than you" and we all including my mum started laughing, that was the first time i actually explained CD to my mum and she was like Oh that's why you havent been eating anything. I had told her about it but not properly if you know what I mean.

I've decided to take my braids out on Monday (as I'm on annual leave on Tuesday) and wear an afro for a while. I can't wait to tell you what my friend will say when she sees me on Saturday, remember the one i said i didn't want to see me until i've lost 4 stone, i'm almost there so hopefully she'll notice as the last time she saw me was last year at her graduation when i was about 19 stones.

This post is far too long so good night guys, i love you all so keep on keeping on you know we can ALL do it !!!!

Curvy

That post is way too long but definitely worth the read. You're doing brilliantly. I think being on here and posting to everyone is helping me get my motivation back.

As you said the compliments are giving me that extra push. One thing I have not been able to stop is nibbling. Its driving me mad but I'm trying hard to control it.

As for Primark, I saw the queue and walked past. I was not going into that store with a queue like that. I'll go later in the month when I have some time on my hands. I'm sure it will still be there.

Well you're getting alot of positivity from your family which is great. Mine are coming along. I have my nephew's first communion ceremony to go to at the begininning of may so I want to at least be in the 12s by then.

We can do this!!

Davica

Thanks Davica, the queue moved quite fast though. I've put Drive Me Crazy in the post. I'm sure you'll be in your 12s by then, i've also got a naming ceremony to attand on 6th May so I hope I can be wearing a size 16 by then :) i've decided to start using my exercise bike too to tone up it's very good as the arms move so it targets the arms, waist legs and back.

Just about to leave for work.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Davica, the queue moved quite fast though. I've put Drive Me Crazy in the post. I'm sure you'll be in your 12s by then, i've also got a naming ceremony to attand on 6th May so I hope I can be wearing a size 16 by then :) i've decided to start using my exercise bike too to tone up it's very good as the arms move so it targets the arms, waist legs and back.

Just about to leave for work.

Have a nice day.

Fingers crossed on that. I have my first aqua aerobics class tonight and then weigh in. We'll see how that goes.

I'll try and go to Primark at the end of the month and see what's going on in there. You'll be in the 16s in no time. You're doing well.

Do u have wi tonite?

Thanks for the book. I'll let you know when I get it.

Davica

I'm back i've got so much to write so i'll do it tonight, I'm trying to get back into SSing i failed yesterday but i'm determined to succeed today as i've put on 26lbs, im not that too bothered because it was a concious decision i had Baileys, rice etc etc. I've got a naming ceremony on 6th May so i want to get back down to 15.7 which is what i weighed the last time i weighed myself at home.

Have a nice day.

Back