CURVES - Ladies gym...anyone a memeber?

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I went to visit a gym for ladies called 'curves' today, seemed very interesting but you only do a work out for 30 mins total & use each piece of equipment for 30 seconds at a time. I find it really hard to believe that you get quick toning results?!

Is anybody else a member of 'Curves' does it work aswel as i've been lead to believe, any information would be helpful in making my mind up to whether i'll join or not....xxx

Yes it really does work b4 I started cambridge I join curves in the first month I lost 11lbs and 17 inches all over. I am now being asked to enter a competition by my curves gym as a sucess story to win 10 years free membership. They know that I was on cambridge becuz I wasn't to sure if it would be fair to other entrants to have the advantage of a VLCD but they said it would be fine.

I hope to restart cambridge next week as I have fallen off the wagon. Personally I would reccomend it as it is such a short time out of your day and its all women:girlpower: too so no big hairy men :Dwatching you

:happy096:btw congrats on your fantastic weight loss

This sounds interesting, how much does it cost?

Gx

Guys its fantastic - i did it last year - and as a person who really is not made about excercise its brilliant as your on and off machines so quickly you dont get bored and it did not feel like excercise it was so enjoyable if you know what i mean!!!!!!! - and the results are great lost pounds and inches. now that i'm on cd i am planning on going back again

is definately worth it

Thanks Fuzzy, just up the road in Leighton Buzzard and just looked at the link and they have one on the High Street. Thanks for the post as I hadn't heard of them and it looks like some form of exercise that I might just be able to get enthusiastic about!!

Gx

i just had a look and ones near me... do you think it is a bad idea to do whilst on SS?

I hope they do a student discount!!

I stayed away at the start of CD but once I got comfortable with the diet I found it ok you get to chose how hard or easy you work out depending how you feel on any different day

Hmmm very interesting!! i heard someone mention a 50% discount is that a limited time UK promotion?

otherwise i might have to wait til jan, no doubt they'll be doing promos then... i'm a little skint at the minute... espesh as xmas is coming up!

Just looked and the one nearest me is about 1.5 hour drive, boooooooooo

Back