Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cutting Down B4 CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    When people were cutting down... and reducing carbs, fat and sugar... what did they eat for breakfast... I have dinner sorted tuna salad, and tea chicken with veg but what for breakfast... starting cutting down tomorrow...

I have managed to start on my water though, have drunk 3 litres so far today!!

Help and advise would be appreciated....x

Love

Nikki
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I never eat breakfst, but had scallops for my lunch and salmon with veg for dinner, and only did that for 3 days and lost about 6lbs! Try a boiled egg, or scrambled with a rsher or 2 of bacon with the fat cut off, or those turkey rashers. Or go continental and have cottage cheese and ham
    hth
    kate

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.