CWP ss

Tillytotts

Hey all, I’m on my 4th week of sole source and I fancying a shake for dinner rather than the packet meals but really fancy it warm... has anyone ever done this before? What’s the best method?

TIA x

I do that with the vanilla shakes. I use slightly cooled boiling water. I make up chai tea a sprinkle of cinnamon and mix. I ve found adding a little extra water than recommend works. It doesn’t effect the packet if you like it

How you getting on ?
Jenx

How you getting on ?
Jenx

Thanks for the tip Jen! I’m not doing too bad, just had a my 4th weigh in and lost 6lbs so feeling good about that! 😁 how about you? How long have you been on CWP? Any other suggestions on what I can do to mix up the products? Nat x

Your doing very well you must be pretty chuffed. Be 4 weeks come Monday, this time:) I don’t know if you ve tried making a pudding out of some of the shakes I know a few of the girls I used to talk to did and enjoyed it. There a cwp product that does it.
I’m not that fussed for the shakes so just tend to with the tetras, porridge bars and spag bol. I add a little dash of balsamic vinegar to the spag bol which improves it for me. You can use any of your spices or herbs to the products. Be careful of anything like a Cajun mix as they have added salt can potentially cause problems with ketosis. Think some of the choc shakes worked well heated,but not had it myself.
There a couple of folk ( myself included )posting in the Cambridge section feel free to join in if you’d like. The forum is really quiet just now
Jx

Back