cystisis

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
hey guys,

yesterday i got cystisis and its so horrible :(, had it before when i was like 12 but forgot how nasty it is, anyway the main reason that im posting is that i havn't lost anything since my last weigh in last wednesday, and i have my 4 week weigh in tomoz, and just wondered will cystisis cause me to retain water??

Only wondered because i really don't want to not lose anything! i have lost inches this week but really want the scales to move :(

anyway this is more of a rant than anything, so if anyone reads it im sorry for boring you! lol

thanks guys, i know i shouldnt rely on the scales, but its just imprinted into my brain that if the scales go down then i am losing...i should concentrate more on inch loss really. well hopefully i will be better soon, going to a spa on wednesday with my mum for a few days and want to be better by then xx

Hi,
just wanted to say I suffer from cystisis too. Get some anti-biotics from your doctors (or it will hang around for ages). Drink as much water as you can, really force it down! Try and keep warm and please dont worry too much about you weigh in, 1 week doesnt make much difference and its water not fat!
Good luck and get well soon
xx

I agree with advice above hun i had it other month and left it and it got really bad!!! Go docs get some tablets x

i get it all the time. hormonal imbalance stuff. drink looooads of water. insane amounts. having a nice hot bath usually helps me. if it comes to it get some cranberry pills, they shouldn't take you out of ketosis like the juice would. get antibiotics from the doc as a last resort...

abz xx

Back