Déjà vu diary

Corblimey

Well as the title suggests I have been here before. I have lots of excuses as to why I have never stuck with it in the past but none of them good enough. I NEED to do this.
So here goes.....

B - Nana, [STRIKE]strawbs and Activia 0% Snackpot - strawb flavour (need to check syns)[/STRIKE] Plum

L - Scrambled eggs with HEA cheddar, ham, spring onion, mushrooms, cherry toms and tinned toms. Melon and grape pot.

T - Tandoori style chicken and lamb skewers. Salad & wedges - sweet and normal.

Syns/Snacks/Naughtyness - 2 splashes milk & 1 tsp sugar (2), Plum, 2 x Pink n Whites (5) LTL mayo (0.5), Ketchup (1), Chewy Delight HEB

Total = 8.5

Last edited:
Welcome back Vickie! Good to see you back on here.

xx

Last nights food

Tandoori lamb and chicken (no idea where the pink hue on the bottom of the pic came from) -

IMAG0371.jpg

Wedges to share - sweet and normal pots
IMAG0370.jpg

And I'm sure everyone has seen sald before but -

IMAG0367.jpg

Well 1 day down, just trying to get through one day at a time for now, I realise this makes me sound like an addict!
I have a night out planned on Sat (planned for weeks), I did think about waiting uintil after the bank hol to start SW again but that's where I have been going wrong. Thinking I will start after the party, anniversary, meal out, the cats birthday.... etc etc there's always something to use as an excuse, which is why I have been putting it off for the last 12 months. I need to learn to get back to it after a 'naughty' meal, evening or drink and not use it as an excuse to binge and start again the next week.

Anyway food for today -

B - Strawbs and [STRIKE]Activia 0%[/STRIKE] Plum

L - Leftover tandoori meat and salad. Melon and grape pot.

T - JP with lean corned beef (syns) & HEA of cheese. Beans. Mushrooms, onions and peppers all griddled.

Syns / Snacks - 2 splashes milk and tsp sugar (2), Activia 0%, Plum, more strawbs

Last edited:
Well 1 day down, just trying to get through one day at a time for now, I realise this makes me sound like an addict!
I have a night out planned on Sat (planned for weeks), I did think about waiting uintil after the bank hol to start SW again but that's where I have been going wrong. Thinking I will start after the party, anniversary, meal out, the cats birthday.... etc etc there's always something to use as an excuse, which is why I have been putting it off for the last 12 months. I need to learn to get back to it after a 'naughty' meal, evening or drink and not use it as an excuse to binge and start again the next week.

Anyway food for today -

B - Strawbs and Activia 0%

L - Leftover tandoori meat and salad. Melon and grape pot.

T - Undecided, will probably be a JP

Syns - 2 splashes milk and tsp sugar (2)

I agree, there was always something in the way that I needed to get passed before I started again. Then it days turn into weeks etc etc.

You seem to have your head in the game now Vickie, although you don't seem to be eating very much, are you eating enough love?

x

I agree, there was always something in the way that I needed to get passed before I started again. Then it days turn into weeks etc etc.

You seem to have your head in the game now Vickie, although you don't seem to be eating very much, are you eating enough love?

x

I'm still quite full from lunch but you are right, most likely I will be chomping at the bit come tea time which is likely to be around 730pm. I need some form of carbs with lunch I think. I have grazed my way through an entire punnet of strawbs today though, 227g minus a couple of manky ones. At least they are SF! xx

I'm still quite full from lunch but you are right, most likely I will be chomping at the bit come tea time which is likely to be around 730pm. I need some form of carbs with lunch I think. I have grazed my way through an entire punnet of strawbs today though, 227g minus a couple of manky ones. At least they are SF! xx

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If I have just a salad I usually have a backup mugshot or some sushi or some edamame beans for a couple of hours later (together of course with my constant fruit grazing!). Wow a punnet of strawbs? That'll keep the old bowels moving!!!

On that note, have a lovely evening!

Xx

Back