Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Yes babe still living in limbo but other than that all good... You look like you are back on track...xx

I do feel a lot more positive for being back on plan.. having syns everyday (or almost everyday) is making it easier as well! Little one glass bottles of wine and low syn crisps are a lifesaver.. and doing green and knowing I could eat 120g of cheese if I want is great! Xx

I do feel a lot more positive for being back on plan.. having syns everyday (or almost everyday) is making it easier as well! Little one glass bottles of wine and low syn crisps are a lifesaver.. and doing green and knowing I could eat 120g of cheese if I want is great! Xx

Glad you feel more positive and green is my day of choice, although when I need to curb my carbs I do ee but not often... I find I need the hexa and bs to keep me full...xx

Tuesday 14th May

Lunch - baked potato with hexa cheddar and a tin of beans

Snack - chicken mugshot and 3 gherkins

Just heading out for another swim.. (did 50 (slow breaststroke) lengths)

Dinner - chicken savoury rice with chickpeas and jalapenos and hexb feta with asparagus

Supper - melon snack pack with fat free natural yogurt

No syns so 80/105 and new week starts tomorrow!

Last edited:
Weds 15th May

Just weighed, my (rubbish scales) say 11 so that's 1 or 2lbs down, waiting on my new ones to arrive before I can get a more accurate reading, but just hopped on to keep an eye on it..

No breakfast again

Lunch - jacket potato with a tin of beans and hexa cheese

Dinner - 2x hex salmon with crushed baby potatoes, baby courgettes and carrots, broccoli and roasted baby tomatoes

Syns - 5 for vodka
14 for wine
9 for salt and vinegar snack a jacks

28/105

Last edited:
Thursday 16th May

Breakfast - banana, melon and fat free natural yoghurt.

Lunch - nandos butterfly chicken with a large corn on the cob and spicy rice (6.5) plus sauce (1.5)

Dinner - chunky veg and pasta soup
Pudding - small melon snack pot

Supper - hexb petit pain w/ hexa cheese and an apple (ate a chicken select too, oops! 4 syns)

Eaten like a greedy pig today! :(
40/105

Last edited:
Need an opinion.. have started weighing in on a weds, so I'm on day 3 of a weighing week.. but my new scales arrived today and I'm 8lbs heavier on them :'( should I start a new week? I'm 10 syns over the 30 I should have had so I could cut them off this week's allowance, or I could just start afresh because its only 200cals. Just don't want to carry on and weigh and have to be up on whatever I was last week if that makes sense...

Need an opinion.. have started weighing in on a weds, so I'm on day 3 of a weighing week.. but my new scales arrived today and I'm 8lbs heavier on them :'( should I start a new week? I'm 10 syns over the 30 I should have had so I could cut them off this week's allowance, or I could just start afresh because its only 200cals. Just don't want to carry on and weigh and have to be up on whatever I was last week if that makes sense...

Start again if I were you... Otherwise it will dishearten you... X

Start again if I were you... Otherwise it will dishearten you... X

Do I start a complete new week? With fresh syns? Or do I count the 10 I've had over my two previous days' allowance. My head tells me that a new fresh start is the most sensible. But worried that I am just wanting the syns aha x

Do I start a complete new week? With fresh syns? Or do I count the 10 I've had over my two previous days' allowance. My head tells me that a new fresh start is the most sensible. But worried that I am just wanting the syns aha x

Start completely over... I think if not you will feel defeated to begin with...x

Start completely over... I think if not you will feel defeated to begin with...x

That's what everyone seems to be saying so new week, new start..

Friday 17th May
Start weight - 11st8lbs

Lunch - pasta and vegetable soup

Dinner - quorn chilli with rice, hexa feta and broccoli

Supper - hexb ww petit pain, hexa and hexb cheddar and chopped apple

Last edited:
Saturday 18th May

Brunch - 3 egg hexa cheese omelette with hexb petit pain and a banana

Snack - banana

Dinner - 2 x peppered steaks with savoury rice, sweetcorn and green beans

Last edited:
Wednesday 22nd May

Well after the scales the weekend was a near-disaster.. too many opportunities to slip.. stayed on plan mostly but starting afresh now..

Weighed this morning at 11.9 (new, stupid, horrid scales!)

Breakfast - none

Lunch - chicken savoury rice and salad

Snack - (as having late dinner) hexb petit pain, and hexa cheese omelette

Dinner - 2 x quorn peppered steak, mild cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce, broccoli,

Last edited:
Wednesday 22nd May

Well after the scales the weekend was a near-disaster.. too many opportunities to slip.. stayed on plan mostly but starting afresh now..

Weighed this morning at 11.9 (new, stupid, horrid scales!)

Breakfast - none

Lunch - chicken savoury rice and salad

Dinner - quorn peppered steak, mild cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce, broccoli, cauliflower and mini corn on the cob..

Looking good there Beth...xx

I'm back.. and back on SW to see how it goes..

10.13 as of today.. would love to get down to 10.7 by the 6th of Feb so if the pounds don't start moving this week I'll have to go back to fasting.. bleurgh.. going to try and only have 70 syns..

Lunch: vegetable stew (potatoes, carrots, peas and sweetcorn, courgette, green beans and stock)

Dinner: 2 egg and hexa cheese omelette with salad and extra light salad cream (1 syn)

3 mini toblerones (5 syns)

6/70

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back