Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

That's what I am at now ideally I want to be 10.7 but, if I stay around 10.10 I will be happy...xx

Wherever you feel comfortable.. Like I know I won't go down a dress size even a stone lighter I'll still be a 12.. But that's hips and boobs for you.. And thunder thighs! Lol. But at least I won't have so much of a tum and should be less wobbly! X

Need to sort myself out in a big way.. pretty much maintained my weight I think.. but eating too much rubbish!

Weds 24/4
No breakfast

Lunch - pilau savoury rice with salad
Banana

Last edited:
Weds 8/5

Breakfast - apple and plum

Lunch - harvesters chicken breast with new potatoes, peas and superfree salad (2 syns for low fat vinagerette)

Dinner - quorn chilli with basmati rice

187ml of red wine (7.5 syns)

9.5/105

Weds 8/5

Breakfast - apple and plum

Lunch - harvesters chicken breast with new potatoes, peas and superfree salad (2 syns for low fat vinagerette)

Dinner - quorn chilli with basmati rice

187ml of red wine (7.5 syns)

9.5/105

Waves... Hello Beth...xx

Hi Chelle :)

No breakfast, just a morning detox tea..

Lunch - last night's quorn chilli and basmati rice

Dinner: 2 x rosemary and red onion LM sausages, 1 mini corn on the cob, green beans and a chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce (part hexa milk)

Did 30 lengths in the pool before dinner too :)

Supper - hexa and b cheddar with 7.5syns of red wine..

17/105

Last edited:
Friday 10th May

No breakfast

Lunch - broccoli and cheese pasta'n'sauce with salad

Snack - few pickled onions and a small fruit salad pot

Dinner - last of the quorn chilli with basmati rice and asparagus

42/105

Last edited:
Saturday 11th May

Had a day off plan because I felt rubbish (self-inflicted due to 4 hours sleep and alcohol!)

Lunch: pasta n sauce

Then.. 1/2 a cheese toastie and some kettle chips a 'bottle green' drink

Then.. 2 mini pork pies

Dinner: a small plate of Chinese food from m&s (couple of table spoons of rice, sweet and sour chicken, crispy chilli beef some noodles and a couple of chicken wings..)

Definitely way over syns.. but just gonna call it a full days syns and move on because the cals aren't actually as bad as they seem - I needed not to stress about it yesterday and was gonna order dominoes, so at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been!

60/105

Saturday 11th May

Had a day off plan because I felt rubbish (self-inflicted due to 4 hours sleep and alcohol!)

Lunch: pasta n sauce

Then.. 1/2 a cheese toastie and some kettle chips a 'bottle green' drink

Then.. 2 mini pork pies

Dinner: a small plate of Chinese food from m&s (couple of table spoons of rice, sweet and sour chicken, crispy chilli beef some noodles and a couple of chicken wings..)

Definitely way over syns.. but just gonna call it a full days syns and move on because the cals aren't actually as bad as they seem - I needed not to stress about it yesterday and was gonna order dominoes, so at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been!

60/105

But at least you are recording it and can see where you are going then...xx

Sunday 12th May

No breakfast :( too busy with work

Lunch - savoury rice

Dinner - chickpea and vegetable (onions, peppers, courgettes, tinned toms) curry with brown rice and 2 mini corn cobs

5 syns for white sauce and 2 hexa cheese.. (had a few spoonfuls of mac and cheese for supper)

65/105

Last edited:
Monday 13th May

No breakfast

Lunch - mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with salad

Snack - mugshot

Dinner - jacket potato with beans and hexa cheese

Supper - gherkins and pickled onions, hexb cheese, crisps (8) and (7) wine
(15)

80/105

Last edited:
Back