D Day for Week 1!

wallace_g2

The "Next Big" Loser
So after a week of good dieting and semi regular excersize although i did cut alot of the excersize i had planned out, it is that time where i pull out the dreaded scales at 3pm and weigh! ....

I am mopeing to at least have lost 2lb ... bringing me to 16st 5lb ....

I will be weighing in at 3pm and posting the results....

Find me on Twitter @ Wallace_g2
or
facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001799538888

Looking forward to next weeks chalenge hopefully lots more excersize and health eating .... x

Wow!!!!!!! Plus 3 lb on my first week?..... That's it no more lunch outs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wallace_g2 said:
Wow!!!!!!! Plus 3 lb on my first week?..... That's it no more lunch outs xx

Thats gteat welldone

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

oooh dear! im planning to weigh myself tomorrow - im not holding my breath for any loss though lol

oooh dear! im planning to weigh myself tomorrow - im not holding my breath for any loss though lol

never say never, going start jogging for 10-15 min just a mile circuit 3 times a week to begin with start a bit more walking too this week.

Got a few good recipies off here last night made a curry one and was tasty.

How much you got left to lose? xx

All of it lol i only started last week but to be honest I've been a bit naughty and haven't really tried very hard. Although I did walk home from work once which was just over two miles and took me about an hour and a half, but when I got home my feet were burning. I cant go jogging or running because of knee problems but I would really like to because I went once before and I actually felt like I'd done someting lol I want to lose about 7 stone overall (such a big number it's scary!), I'm about 16 stone now and ideally want to be around 9

All of it lol i only started last week but to be honest I've been a bit naughty and haven't really tried very hard. Although I did walk home from work once which was just over two miles and took me about an hour and a half, but when I got home my feet were burning. I cant go jogging or running because of knee problems but I would really like to because I went once before and I actually felt like I'd done someting lol I want to lose about 7 stone overall (such a big number it's scary!), I'm about 16 stone now and ideally want to be around 9

Hey,
Well im 17 stone looking to drop to about 11st 5lb!...

So were both looking for big numbers...

I started last week too and did go out for lunch and dinner on the same day lol... Started a food diary today...

Will be trying lost of diffrent healthy recipies not using any club or anything just me....

Can help you out a bit seeing as were both on week two?...

Im going be really strict and push really hard tho... i went joging a half mile in 6 min earlier and was sick so will be pushing it to the extreme if you looking for some insperation and a weight loss buddy...

Ive torn my cruciate before so jogging and running is dangerous for me and it really hurts my knees and feet but once you get the first few out the way that will get easier ......

Hopeing when i get to about 15 stone, the jogging wont hurt asmuch...

I need all the weight loss buddies I can get lol How does the private messaging thingy work on this site? Is it like a mini email system?

Samprand said:
I need all the weight loss buddies I can get lol How does the private messaging thingy work on this site? Is it like a mini email system?

Haven't a clue mate my Facebook and twitter pages are linked.... Well sure I'll help just need start a diary etc.

I do know you need 50 posts to get a profile and view them etc so every possibility that the pm is similar story....

Why don't you post some current pics up and then every 30 days post another set see how much you have changed. Also get a diary and write everything you eat and drink in it ....

G

My food diaries gonna be very full lol This site really confuses me sometimes. Have you got msn? You can send me ur address in a p.m or whatever rather than posting it on here :) dont want u getting stalked lol

My food diaries gonna be very full lol This site really confuses me sometimes. Have you got msn? You can send me ur address in a p.m or whatever rather than posting it on here :) dont want u getting stalked lol

Lol, Some beautiful women on here even before the weight loss let them stalk me lol .... [email protected]

Should really do it after you see how much youre eating you do kinda go wtf and take a really good look....

Site confuses me a bit but is full of good stuff if you trawl through the 1,000,000,000 of stuff that dosnt concern you lol ....

Anyway my msn is above and i do use it but you need add me before 13:15 after that i leave for work and havent a clue how to add people on the iphone lol ...

G

ok ive added u :) oh u little stalker-lover! lol hope i added u in time

Samprand said:
ok ive added u :) oh u little stalker-lover! lol hope i added u in time

How you doing now you got to grips with it after you slight upset lastweek got my 2st this week hope your ok talk soon ps i never get a stalker lol

roger said:
How you doing now you got to grips with it after you slight upset lastweek got my 2st this week hope your ok talk soon ps i never get a stalker lol

Yeah better big time made great start to the week lol.... Just got push it to the extreme lol....

You mean ure at the 2 stone marker lol? How much to go?....

Really I'm hopping for a stalker to sweep me off my feet lol... feel free add Roger x

Nice to hear you had a good start to the week hope it makes it to the weekend lol i need another 2st off for oct lol slowing up a bit now. You been stalked yet lol asked my wife and she says i cant so your on your own mate lol

Nice to hear you had a good start to the week hope it makes it to the weekend lol i need another 2st off for oct lol slowing up a bit now. You been stalked yet lol asked my wife and she says i cant so your on your own mate lol

I ment add me lol, and nah no stalker as of yet..... this weeks doing good but managed stay focused even though theres some **** in personal life im just focusing on the goals

wallace_g2 said:
I ment add me lol, and nah no stalker as of yet..... this weeks doing good but managed stay focused even though theres some **** in personal life im just focusing on the goals

Glad you had a good week dont let it grind you down lol

Back