D Day for Week 1!

Hey this weeks much better.... Been in gym again today and watching what I'm eating lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wallace_g2 said:
Hey this weeks much better.... Been in gym again today and watching what I'm eating lol

Good glad your having a good one. I sayed the same this week atweigh ln need to try a bit harder iv been walking 2 hours A nite hope that works lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

roger said:
Good glad your having a good one. I sayed the same this week atweigh ln need to try a bit harder iv been walking 2 hours A nite hope that works lol

Yeah been incredible this week .... 16st 4lb I weigh today lol... been doing hour cardio 3x per week and extra training. Walking should help x

Good on ya l should get to the gym just cant find the motavation great to hear your having a great week

Congrats on the loss this week!

I'm starting afresh with my weight loss, so trying really hard again! And trying to get out on my bike more. And well done for getting out running! I don't feel confident enough to run/jog around my home town!! :)

Keep up the good work!!

P.S. I've never had a stalker either! lol don't see why you've not though-you're a good-looking guy :)

roger said:
Good on ya l should get to the gym just cant find the motavation great to hear your having a great week

Yeah mate owe it all to the ex for always cancelling on me with my kids....

Should find something and focus mine is frustration and boredom so I'm hammering the gym bud

stacy87 said:
Congrats on the loss this week!

I'm starting afresh with my weight loss, so trying really hard again! And trying to get out on my bike more. And well done for getting out running! I don't feel confident enough to run/jog around my home town!! :)

Keep up the good work!!

P.S. I've never had a stalker either! lol don't see why you've not though-you're a good-looking guy :)

Hey thanks ..... What are you hopping to achieve then?....

I'm only jogging about half mile 3 times a week ....

Aww I've always been the fat boy so now I'm the fat boy running lol.... I just got to stage where I don't care who sees me anymore cause everyone that ever put me down will see I've changed....

I wish you the best of luck in you're endeavours lol.....

Ps. Well you want to be my stalker lol... X

wallace_g2 said:
Hey thanks ..... What are you hopping to achieve then?....

I'm only jogging about half mile 3 times a week ....

Aww I've always been the fat boy so now I'm the fat boy running lol.... I just got to stage where I don't care who sees me anymore cause everyone that ever put me down will see I've changed....

I wish you the best of luck in you're endeavours lol.....

Ps. Well you want to be my stalker lol... X

I'm hoping to lose around 50lbs, so still quite a way to go! But I'll get there :)

Half mile is still good-more than I could do!! lol and you'll be able to build that up slowly won't you?

That's a good way to think! I've got a similar situation here, in that the people who used to bully me at school still live locally! Good on you for getting out there and showing them what you're made of now! :)

Thanks very much! Just hope I can motivated to stick it out this time!

Ps: I'll be yours if you'll be mine!! lol :D

stacy87 said:
I'm hoping to lose around 50lbs, so still quite a way to go! But I'll get there :)

Half mile is still good-more than I could do!! lol and you'll be able to build that up slowly won't you?

That's a good way to think! I've got a similar situation here, in that the people who used to bully me at school still live locally! Good on you for getting out there and showing them what you're made of now! :)

Thanks very much! Just hope I can motivated to stick it out this time!

Ps: I'll be yours if you'll be mine!! lol :D

Hey there

Well I'm aiming for another 71lb to take me down to 11 st 5lb as I'm currently 16st 6lb lol......

Yeah every 4 weeks going build it up although I jog half walk Hal the now ....

Yep I'm fat on the outside but a champion on the inside .... It's all about belief.... I know it's sounds like a lot of crap but it truly does work lol....

Yeah you will stick it out lol.... Just remember you can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But can you accept not trying?.... Ask yourself that everyday and you can do it.... Or if you say I can stay off junk for the rest of my life that may seem like an impossible task but if you say I can stay of junk for today that's an easier task.

Live you're life moment by moment to it's fullest. Live in the moment and it will help you through...

Ps. You have mail x

wallace_g2 said:
Hey there

Well I'm aiming for another 71lb to take me down to 11 st 5lb as I'm currently 16st 6lb lol......

Yeah every 4 weeks going build it up although I jog half walk Hal the now ....

Yep I'm fat on the outside but a champion on the inside .... It's all about belief.... I know it's sounds like a lot of crap but it truly does work lol....

Yeah you will stick it out lol.... Just remember you can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But can you accept not trying?.... Ask yourself that everyday and you can do it.... Or if you say I can stay off junk for the rest of my life that may seem like an impossible task but if you say I can stay of junk for today that's an easier task.

Live you're life moment by moment to it's fullest. Live in the moment and it will help you through...

Ps. You have mail x

You are completely right though, no matter how cheesy it sounds, that it is all about belief! If you don't believe you can do something you'll never achieve it.

It's all about baby steps, taking things a step at a time.

You seem to be in the right mindset for it anyway, so I've no doubt you'll reach your goal! :)

Got the mail, you should now have a message lol x

Could. You 2 stop your puting me off my supper free. Mate i see you got your stalker then im still looking lol

Yeah mate and she's hott!! Lol.....
Haha what were you having?....

Or you just jealous you're stuck with old ball and chain pmsl .....

Anyway how's it going bud you doing better this week x

Hi mate ye she looks hothope you 2 will be happy lol. Nother bad week i think weigh in in the morning fingers crossed just dont want a gain let you know how iv done tomoz all the best mate

roger said:
Hi mate ye she looks hothope you 2 will be happy lol. Nother bad week i think weigh in in the morning fingers crossed just dont want a gain let you know how iv done tomoz all the best mate

Yeah mate she's also just two hour drive lol... Both from scotland so yeah just c what happens lol....

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow will keep fingers crossed for you..... lol

I'm due mine Wednesday again so will be hammering gym next week xx

Nice to find someone close ish anyway hope it works out lol. Lost 1.5 lb this week not to good but not a gain can get one leg in my mankini now lol looks good too have you met up with your stalker yet.

roger said:
Nice to find someone close ish anyway hope it works out lol. Lost 1.5 lb this week not to good but not a gain can get one leg in my mankini now lol looks good too have you met up with your stalker yet.

Cheers buddy..... Listen 1.5 is 1.5 closer to that all important goal.... Yup that's the best leg in the mankini lol

I put a T-shirt I bought a year ago on and guess what it fitted today but 3 weeks ago no chance lol....

Nah not met up yer Im on south west coast she in Edinburgh lol....

Well my weekend has been diabolical. 4 x fritter roll, single sausage, pizza, 3 bacon roll, 2 slice roll, a munchy box and 4 litres cola ..... Dreading the Wednesday weigh in!.... Will be needing to up the game in the gym .... Get stricter lol

Well slimmers happy diet x

So it's time for my updated weigh in with it being Wednesday and the new goals etc ....

So at 5ft 8" weighing in at .......... 16st 1lb!!!...... Get in that's another 3lb for the scrap heap lol

So goals time well next weeks target is to get below the 16st mark for first time in 5 years.... And to aim to jog for 3 min straight.....

I set myself a challenge and that it will be ..... Currently i can't jog run length my shadow so I challenge myself to run the Glasgow urbanathalon @ linn park on Sunday 12th June .... And hopefully the Glasgow 10k on June 19th(work permitting) ....

After all the crap I ate at the weekend and how I'll I feel for it I'm just glad to be eating properly again.....

Going to continue with the gym 3 days a week ....

I wish you all well this week x

Well done mate i had fath in you. Your inspiring me to start running again have to go at nite though dont want to start the vigilantes of again lol mind you id shed afew pound with them chacing mel lmao

Back