D Day for Week 1!

Well done on your loss so far!
And this stalker talk has made me chuckle. LOLZ!
X

LittleSausage said:
Well done on your loss so far!
And this stalker talk has made me chuckle. LOLZ!
X

Haha! Thanks how are you doing with yours?....... Yeah it's. Good distraction for some fun banter lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

roger said:
Lil sausage he has a stalker if you want one give me a call lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

Y'all are making me laugh :)

Nice to know someone is happylol hows your slimming going you doing ok

roger said:

Yeah, pretty good I think. 32lb down since January 10 when I joined Slimming World! You?

roger said:

Rodger I'm down around 16 stone mark, I've upped the training and intensity as well as duration. So hope for some big weeks.

What about you bud what's happening?

hi mate glad to hear your doing well lost half this week not good but its a loss got to get it together my holiday is geting closer and i need to get some holiday clothes good luck any way for the coming week let me know how you do

hi mate glad to hear your doing well lost half this week not good but its a loss got to get it together my holiday is geting closer and i need to get some holiday clothes good luck any way for the coming week let me know how you do

hey, thought you were just taking a few mankinis lol .....

well i lost nothing last week :(

at least it wasnt a gain.....

went clothes shopping at matalan and i can fit into the denim 73 stuff at an xxl as its small made but even some of its just an xl!!!!!!

Jeans are now a 36!! from 38!!

i should done this a long time ago x

weldone mate soon be in a mankini then did ok this week lost 3 and got my 2 and half stone award need to keep it upstill look like a bag of sprouts in my mankini not a good look hope you do well this week mate been a bit buisy latley but talk to you soom

lost half today not to bad took the wife to chester and had a great weekend loads of beer and food how you done this week talk soon mate

lost half today not to bad took the wife to chester and had a great weekend loads of beer and food how you done this week talk soon mate

was that the holiday mate? i had a bad few weeks too many take outs!! ... back on track today tho

congrats on the award mate and put some socks in a mankini...lol..

beers a killer vodka n diet coke is better x

hi mate no just a weekend away with the wife. done 3lbs this week if i can do the same again i will have my 3 stone award lol you ok doing well. going to turkey in 12 weeks need another stone and half before then or the mankini stays at home lol

roger said:
hi mate no just a weekend away with the wife. done 3lbs this week if i can do the same again i will have my 3 stone award lol you ok doing well. going to turkey in 12 weeks need another stone and half before then or the mankini stays at home lol

Well done mate nah stayed same. Doctor has referred me to ww so see what happens there although I've stayed the same last week had 11 take away/meal out and only general walking but nothing on so was slightly pleased. Stuck in work rest of week so won't be home for exercise etc. Same next moth so will be a huge test lol x

not to bad thenhope youl be ok next week i work in a high school looks like my jobs on the line so a bit of stress at the mo talk to you soon

roger said:
not to bad thenhope youl be ok next week i work in a high school looks like my jobs on the line so a bit of stress at the mo talk to you soon

Hey

Greeting and salutations!

Haven't posted in a while so time for a wee update.

Diet was thrown out the window! So as of today I will be writing one post everyday and logging everything I eat and posting it on a blog!... Today marks my return from all the crap time for excuses is over this is it people!... Lol..

Rodger, how's things going with you and the job front?... My job is hanging by a thread now too.

Till next time

Astalavista Baby!

hi mate glad to see your back on the wagon got my 3 stone this week hard going now. still got my job my gaffer has gone with the takeover so just have to see what hapens all the best mate good luck this week

roger said:
hi mate glad to see your back on the wagon got my 3 stone this week hard going now. still got my job my gaffer has gone with the takeover so just have to see what hapens all the best mate good luck this week

Yep,
Hardest part was picking myself back up.... Congrats on that 3 stone mate! Any secrets lol....

Least you're employed for the moment. Hopefully long moment tho lol

Same to you good luck and may this week be a big number for you.

X

Sorry to hear you had a bad few weeks hope youfind a waythrough your probs the only tip i can give you with the weight i keep your nose out the trough lol . Still need to loose 2 and half stone more but i will stick with it. Wish i could offer you a job but that would be a comute and half but if you need to chat im hear just remember the latin carbarundum illegitimi lol

Back