D-DAY! This time must be my time!!

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi everyone, well i joined this site in 2006 at about 14stone if i remember right :rolleyes: and now almost 3 years down the line i have lost gained lost and gained again and again and more! On varying diets, tho mainly CD/WW?SW and low and behold now...... im 2 and a half stone heavier than i was then!!:cry::cry::cry:Why do we do it!!:mad::mad::mad: i have severe backache IBS i cant haul myself out of the bath anymore :cry::cry::cry: walking up stairs is just a complete nightmare im only 5ft 2ins and almost 16 and a half stone which is bad bad bad! So i have decided today is D-DAY!! I cant go onlike this anymore. Life is just an existence for me just now and that's not the life i want.
Out of all the diets i enjoyed WW the best but i have around two weeks of CD packs and a weeks worth of W8 packs so before i start WW im going to finish the packs off first, my plan is to have two packs a day and one small low carb meal, i just can't do SS anymore. Id rather just get going with WW but that's almost £140 worth of packs i have so it'd be daft not to use them up.
Well ive waffled on a bit, i just wanted to "wave" and say hi again and good luck to everyone out their on watever plan your doing!

PS i have lost all motivation and willpower but im counting on PMA to see me through!

Wishing you all the best! Am sure you will be fabulous

xxx

Thanks everyone its appreciated. It's my 2nd day on WW and it's going ok, i have decided i can't do the shakes anymore so not worth me even going there, a bleedin waste of money tho!! I dread to think what ive spent over the years on "diet" stuff! Off to have my lunch now........

Thanks everyone its appreciated. It's my 2nd day on WW and it's going ok, i have decided i can't do the shakes anymore so not worth me even going there, a bleedin waste of money tho!! I dread to think what ive spent over the years on "diet" stuff! Off to have my lunch now........

I too shudder to think how much all this 'dieting' stuff has cost me over the years! Best of luck Im sure you will be fine :) xx

Hi, I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. This is definetly your time! I just started a diet today also and have alot of weight to lose. Best of luck. x

Back