D-Day

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
So it's arrived... the day I go back on LT after a 3 week break. :eek:

I'm so frightened that I'm going to let myself down and cave in. I haven't even had my first shake yet and I'm worrying about getting back on the wagon!

I also haven't weighed myself yet... just going to go and do it in a minute but I've been so scared to get on the scales - think I'm prolly gonna cry.

Anyways, please wish me luck boys and girls, I think I'm prolly gonna need it.

~Gem xx

hiya hun, you will get back on LT easier than you think, just have a good talking to yourself before you start the shakes again to get back in the right frame of mind. as for any weight that u have put on, just deal with it and it will almost certainly drop off within the first week of u being back on ur shakes. it is more likely just water weight. yes you might have been put back 3 weeks on ur diet, but you had fun right? you can't put your life on hold completely while you do this, and you have had a bit of break to see the final leg in. good luck hun and keep smiling xxx

Gem, This is my day 4 after a three month leave. I not going to say it's easy but all i can say is take it one day at a time and NEVER LET IT GET THE BETTER OF YOU. You can do it, i have faith in you xxx

whatever you've gained you know it'll be gone in a couple of weeks max!!!! You've done phenomonally well and i know you can climb back on the LT choo choo:p
full steam ahead to healthy slimdom
good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxx:hug99:

You'll be grand! It doesn't matter what/if you've gained. You know you can do this -you HAVE done this -the results prove it. You just need to wrap your head around it and get on with it! The three weeks have prob been retty comfy with eating but I bet you've been dreading, with each bite, the weight coming back on. Now you are removing that fear and losing the rest of your weight.

GODDLUCK!! COME ON WOMAN!

you know you can do this just get your head focused on your goals and one day at a time xx

Im am also on my 4th day after a 3 month break..... I have though tried to go back on it 3 times in the last month and could never get back into it.... but this time seems different.... i think because i actually want to do it, im sticking to it!

So just stick with it hun, when u see the pounds dropping off again you wont wanna stop!!

Good Luck!

xx

Mary Lady?! No way....! :D When did you jump on the wagon?! xx

hiya i'm sure youll be fine having had a 2wk break myself, just to let you know Id forgotten how hard wk1 was.
all the best 1 day at a time
xx

Welcome back hun, you can do this you rocked it last time this week will be tough as you know but at least you know what to expect, we are all there for you as you are there for everyone else xx

Gemma, I bet those scales won't be nearly as scary as you think! It won't be long before you kick that final 2 stone into touch and enjoy Christmas as a skinny Rainbow Brite!

x

P.S. How did the holiday go? Were your family amazed with the new you?

Back