• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Daft thing to share, I know, but...

I can get my tights on like a normal girl!

I haven't worn tights in such a long time because I wasn't flexible enough to get to both feet at once--well I could, but only by curling up like a contortionist and risking doing myself a mischief!

So happy!

I'm sitting here wearing a skirt--yay--a skirt!--that I've never been able to wear since I bought it because it was too small!

Being 'normal' rocks!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Well done you!

It is the daft things that really make us smile!

I used to have to put extensions on my 18" necklaces/chains because they were too tight - now the 16" are loose on my neck!

My navel has shrunk!

Strange but true!

Unzipping the fat suit
the little victories are the best!

Back on the wagon
Yay - it feels great doesnt it! I love being able to wear stuff i would have never dreamed of 6 months ago!
I've only lost a stone so I havent noticed any thing TOO great but I have noticed when i curl up on the sofa with my fella and the kitties I'm not so uncomfortable - I used to feel a bit stuffed in unless i was lying down - that seems to have gone!

Its good to focus on the positive - no matter how small!
Great news, I would be chuffed too!

I noticed that I could breathe whilst putting my socks on the other day. Small improvements all add up to big ones.

Keep up the good work!