Daily challenges

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
I'm aiming to do something different every day for the rest of June. I have had a very long break from exercising so it's going to be a challenge to keep motivated. I do go out on my bike if the weather is good but I want to do things on those days I can't get out.

Today I've already been for a bike ride but I'm going to do 15 min skipping as well.:)

I'd love to do hula hooping :) My hips are very stiff, I have no waist and what currently hangs over my jeans could have saved a few on the Titanic!!! :eek: My thing isn't exercise but after lots of wrangling with my provider, I sent my tv box thing back so since this week have had no TV. The silence is like cool clear water :) plus I'm not plumping down in front of it at night, dish in hand, drinkies lined up and a cig or two before bedtime. Instead, I m cooking for tomorrow/or to freeze and playing with my new SW books :) I have slept incredibly well also :) deffo not connecting t v again till autumn - see how it feels in the dark nights :)

I've got 13 days before I go to Southmead Hospital again for scans so going to set myself daily challenges again.

Today I cycled into town and back which was about 7 miles.:)

Going to pick this back up from 1st Jan. I would start today but not at home so it makes things harder as all my equipment is in the other house.
I have been for a walk today as the weather is so lovely here.So that is a start.:)

Back