Daily chat and general fun food time

You've lots of time yet, just stick with it! Best diet ever :)
Im thinking about lowering my target a bit, just gonna keep going and see where I settle I think x

Thanks Rosie! Yeah, I'm on track at the moment. Probably need to up my speedy food and stop using all my syns on chocolate! Lol! I've 15.5lbs to lose to get to my target and around 30 weeks so I know it's more than doable!!

Cheers Rosie! I know it's doable, it's doing it that's the question! :D

Random dinner alert! I didn't want to cook chilli con carne as OH went out so had 2 Syn veggie sausages, few airfryed chips, spagetti hoops and sautéed veggies - I'm so full up!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424194809.235930.jpg

Just realized I had no meat today, does that count as a red day? I've no idea! Lol.

No meat would count as a Green Day :)

Ha ha! Shows me how much I know! Damn, can't believe I missed out on cheese! :D

Well today is a new day, I had a bad nights sleep last night so aim of today is to survive without falling asleep..

Breakfast : Allbran and milk, banana and tea (both hexs)

Snack : 1 Alpen light 3.5 syns total 0% yoghurt, apricots and sweetener, grapes

Lunch: Chicken and pasta with veggies in a tomato sauce 3 syn oil

Dinner : steak, veggies and baked potato

Diet coke and boost zero (1 syn)

Snack after dinner 6 syns

Last edited:
So, I've been having major doubts about my wedding dress. I don't want to tell my OH as it will stress him out.

Anyways, I bought it on a whim really and it was mainly cos I had pretty low confidence in what I could wear due to my size. Over the last few weeks, probably due to losing a few pounds, I've woken up and realized that it is really silly to feel like that. I should feel gorgeous on my wedding day. I deserve to wear a pretty dress. I deserve to be center of attention for that one day.

So I went to a local dress maker here and they can make dresses within 2 weeks.. Yikes! So my options are well and truly open. I think I will try my dress on in April and if I don't like it I can get it made to measure here in whatever design I want for under €1000 which is pretty good if you ask me

I'd say if you are having genuine second thoughts then its not the one for you! Of course you deserve to be centre of attention & feel a million dollars on your special day.
Less than €1000 for the dress of your dreams doesn't sound bad to me.. I picked mine up in a huge sale so got a bargain but it should have been £1600 :-o
See how you feel in April- it might be that you just want to modify the one you have xx

Feeling much better this afternoon after a spot of lunch with the girls and a look around the shops!

Exciting news : I tried on a size 14 wedding dress and it fit me!!! I am amazed!! :D definitely a NSV there! Last time I tried on one of their dresses it wouldn't close!

Snack : 4 syn lolly pop!

Dinner : not sure as I know OH wants something healthy, thinking HM chilli con carne!

Don't think I'll ever get a chance to eat chilli con carne! Made a wee omelet instead as OH went to gym!

Last edited:
Back