Daily chat and general fun food time

Proud I didn't go over the deep end last night. Yes I ate all my chocolate pud but I didn't nibble and didn't drink anything but a small bit of champers for the toast.. Kinda delighted with myself. My friends thought I was pregnant because I wasn't drinking, trying to explain that I want to be healthier and lose weight goes over some peoples heads!

Brunch : Hex b roll, scoop of baked beans, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and tomato - fooking yummy!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424516867.394430.jpg

OH forgot to take off the fat on my bacon, I did when I got it, he is trying really hard to remember all the SW ways!

Snack : 4 chocolate eclairs and a cup of tea (4 syns)

Dinner : thinking I'll make my lovely guy some chicken curry with rice. He did ask for it and I've lots of great spices to try out!

Last edited:
Well done bubbly. Im so proud of you you've really done great this year! X

Oh lord.. I had a job interview today and yes, with the flu I went.. It was a train wreak! It was for a school but they don't give school holidays off for administrative people.. So annoying.. Anyway, we will wait and see.. I don't think I got it though, there was an American lady in before me and she literally didn't stop talking..

Well done on the loss Natasha :) Hope your feeling better soon, and as for the job...que sera sera and all that...everything happens for a reason :)

Well done on the loss Natasha :) Hope your feeling better soon, and as for the job...que sera sera and all that...everything happens for a reason :)

Yes Gemsta! I don't think it's the right fit for me, especially with getting married this year..

Still feeling very rough today, took today off work so I won't spread it around my office. One of my friends there is pregnant and I'd hate her to get the flu off me!!

Food for today will all be comfort food.. Once I manage to get out of bed!

Hope ur feeling a little better hun. Well done on the on plan day whilst unwell. X

Hi all!

Cheers bubbles, I'm definitely feeling a lot better today.. Back at work though so that's a bit of a bummer! Lol

Breakfast : all bran and milk (both hexs) with blueberries and strawberries

Snacks : alpen light and chocolate 6.5 syns and banana

Lunch : chicken pasta, veggies, tomato sauce

Green and black 4 syns, 4 syn chocolate eclair

dinner : chicken stir fry - amazing! I'd have another bowl but I'm being good!

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling better :)

Feel so heavy today! Looking through my week diary and need to encorporate more speed this weekend

Breakfast : all bran with milk (both hexs) and strawberries and blueberries

Snack: tea and Alpen light (3.5syns)

Lunch : we are having a cook off at work so no notion here. I made wheaten bread - syntastic no idea of syns (gulp)

2 syns sweets

Dinner : HM Irish beef stew (2 syns for gravy)

Last edited:
Hi bubbles!! Oh god.. It was so syn-tactic I will have to do SP now over the weekend to compensate!!! :O

Full of lovely stuff including a scone with cream and jam (I had one and only one I am proud to say) and some upside down pineapple cake

Definitely classing it as a cheat day! :) I'd love to ignore that it happened but that's not how SW goes!!!

Back