Daily chat and general fun food time

Food was on track yesterday :)

Todays food :

Hex b bran flakes, banana and hex A milk

Pear, 2 syn bag jerky

Lunch : Veggie pasta, apple and 5 syn twix top

Dinner : thinking of making something with mince.. I'm not sure what though! Chilli and veg with rice

6 syns chocolate

My PT at the gym this morning commented on my weight loss so I'm secretly delighted! Planning on heading to gaelic training tomorrow night and back to PT on Wednesday morning!

I'm excited at the prospect of a weekend on plan. I have a baby shower but it'll only be pastries and cake for food so i can fill up before I go and syn one piece of cake :D

Definitely feeling in the zone and very very determined today!

Last edited:
Good morning all!

Had a bit of a chocolately morning in work here, some days you need the pick up!

Breakfast : hex b brown bap and baked beans

Snack : 2 syn hot chocolate and 9 syn chocolate bar

Lunch : chicken salad, hex a cheese

Syn age! Hot chocolate, 2 mocktails, pistachios and ginger beef and rice - not ideal!

Last edited:
Yesterday ended up going out! Gah! Was going to totally self sabotage today but I've decided to try and be good!

Breakfast : hex b porridge, honey 2 syns, blueberries and banana

2 syn hot chocolate, 10 syns crisps

Lunch : leftover pasta, yoghurt

Dinner : steak, potato wedges (2 syns) with veggies

I know I'm over my syns but I'm trying my hardest

Jeez oh! I've been pretty bad syn wise! The scales are saying I need to step it up a notch!

Breakfast : hex b bun, 1/2 hex a cheese and 2 syns jam
Raspberries and melon

Lunch : want to make pesto chicken with baby tomatoes and salad 5 syns

Snack : ginger nut biscuits

Dinner : probably something light

Last edited:
Hi bubbly nice to be here again. Good luck in your new journey. I can sense a fab year coming up for you.

Hi Natasha! How are you!? How was the wedding!? So happy to see you here x

Hi Gemsta! My wedding was amazing! Must pop a pic up! Got to my goal for it to be 11st - I have put one or two pounds on since but I'm on medication now so it's messing with my mojo!
Hi Natasha! How are you!? How was the wedding!? So happy to see you here x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 24
Awwww you look beautiful...and both so happy too! I am sure you will get back to target once you get back on track :)

Cheers bobs!

Today I am feeling EXHAUSTED! Meh! Listening to the girls in the office chat about any carb as if it's a demon - fools!

Breakfast : hex b and hex a porridge oats n milk, banana, honey 2 syns

10 syns ginger nut biscuits

Lunch : more leftover chilli, yoghurt and nectarine

Dinner : no idea yet! - ended up being 2 slices of pizza and penne pasta with chicken

Last edited:
Back