Daily chat and general fun food time

Love gingernuts. I'm making those orange choc oat biscuits for brekkie/to snack on today. Cause I need my energy. Two kitchen boxes left and all the clothes/shoes/bed linen and towels left to unpack.

What is with those girls. Carbs are awesome!!!

I agree girls. The carbs are a necessity in my house! Marybobs I'm intrigued by the oat biscuits tell me more, tell me more!
When du leave those bunch of negetives in the office bubbly? Is it b4 Christmas?
Have a good evening hope dinner was nice. X

Hi bubble.
I make a double batch at a time and its 70g of porridge oats, 26g dark choc chips, 2 small eggs (or one large) orange zest or essence (I get mine in tesco) then sweetener. I turn oven on to 250 to heat. Grab a large cookie sheet and spray with frylight. Weigh out oats, put into mixing bowl. I ground mine slightly with pestle and mortar to get slightly more flavour from the oat. Then add eggs choc chips and orange. Then add the sweetener until its not too runny about 4-5 tablespoons ish. I don't measure. Throw it out onto the cookie sheet and bake at 180-200 for 10-15 mins. All depends on your oven. My old house was 200 for 15 my new oven is 180 for 10! They should come out like my profile pic. That's what the batch should look like. 3 syns and hexb for two days or 6 syns and hexb for SP day

Yip bubbles! Finishing up very shortly which is brill! Today my food hasn't been on point but it's okay, keep on trucking

Breakfast : hex b toast, tomatoes and scrambled eggs

Snacks : 8 syns biscuits and 7.5 syns juice

Lunch : leftover penne pasta with chicken

Dinner : slice toast and jam (wasn't hungry) 4 syns

Last edited:
Hello all! Well seems like I'm coming down with the flu! Gives reason why I'm off my food and feeling tired!

Breakfast : hex a and b cheese on toast, mixed fruit bowl (s)

Snack : 4 syns biscuits

Lunch : chicken with veg and rice in oyster and soy sauce

Dinner : heading out for steak night but I'm not in the form so I may be ordering something different tonight

Hope your feeling better ! You can get irn bru?? And I can't get it in anywhere outside Letterkenny apparently! Or the North.

Last edited:
Hope you had an enjoyable weekend, haven't been to a hard rock cafe for years! Loved it! X

Well I've slept for 12 hours straight and I'm hoping I've gotten over my jet lag from traveling! Back properly today! Asked OH what he wants for dinners this week - no help whatsoever.. Men :D

Trying to do out a food plan. Came home to a house with the power off meaning everything in our fridge has spoiled - so annoyed. Means I have to do quite a big food shop.

Food today :

Breakfast : hex b museli, strawberries, blueberries and syn free yoghurt

Snack : Orange and choc Orange Hifi (3 syns)
4 syns wine gums

Dinner : aloo gobi - full of speedy foods

9 syn tub of smarties

Last edited:
Back