Daily chat and general fun food time

So I gained 2 pounds this week.. However, TMI here but I haven't been to the bathroom in a few days and I am never normally like this. Going to focus on having a good week with lots of superfree!!

Breakfast : Hex B Toast with baked beans, with cuppa tea (Hex A)

Snack : Tea (hex A) and 3 syn chocolate

Lunch : Pasta salad with tuna, eggs, fresh pineapple and lettuce

Snack : Tea (Hex A), boiled egg and slice turkey

Dinner : Chilli with rice and veggies. One egg spring roll (10 syns)

Last edited:
Sure you're gain will be bloat and at least that will be off next week :)

Its the weekend!!! I had persuaded the OH that we need to be good this weekend so hopefully it'll show! :D

Breakfast : Weetabix, milk and banana (both hexs)

We had lunch out while shopping in a make your own place : pasta, tomato sauce (2syns incase!), chicken, peppers, mushrooms, and cougettes.

Healthy treat of froyo.. counting 7 syns from nutritional content online.. topped with mango, watermelon, kiwi and pineapple..

Just back home after our long day out and planning to have our beef stir fry tonight!! Just had 4 syn bag of guilt snacks M&S popcorn

Proud I resisted the temption of kfc and doughnuts and cupcakes. Froyo isn't a healthy choice really but the best I could have done!!

Last edited:
Hey all! Lovely day outside. Still have an upset tummy. Jumped on the scales and one of my pesky pounds have already disappeared! Yay! Will try to be good today but I've some lovely treats in..

Breakfast : Weetabix, banana, pear and hex A milk

Big lunch but it was lovely! : Penne pasta with tomato passata, tomato, onion and garlic. Chicken drumstick in a 2 syn sauce and 7 syn walnut whip! :D

Snack : Tea (last of Hex A) and 3 biscuits (3 syns)

Dinner : Spicy beef burgers from this months magazine, SW chips and lettuce, tomato and one laughing cow triangle..

Last edited:
Hey all! Up early to catch the worm today!

Breakfast : Weetabix, banana, milk and kiwi............ trying to keep the fibre levels up!

Snack : 3 syn chocolate, 4 syn raspberry puffs

Lunch : 2 hardboiled eggs with lettuce, tomato, mushrooms and tuna..

Snack : Kiwi, grapes, 6 syn M&S mini white chocolate bites.

Dinner : Homemade curry with rice

Snack Tea and 2 syn tea biscuits

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! :D How are we? So I am trying to remain upbeat even though I can't shake this extra pound.

Breakfast : Weetabix, banana and milk (hexs). Pear.

Snack : Grapes, 4 syns flake, diet coke

40 minute gym work out : 20 cardio and 20 minutes weights to get rid of my bingo wings!

Lunch : Tuna salad with jacket potato and 1 syn laughing cow. 4 syn bag of popcorn

Dinner : Lasagna (homemade) with carrot chips and cauliflower 4 syns for sauce

Snack : Diet coke and 4 syn flake

17 syns today! Gah.. Must try harder!!

Last edited:
I'm great little miss! I read some of the stories on the inspirational board and it brought things right back to me that I can't expect this to work overnight!!

Just back from a sweaty 40 minutes at the gym! Really need to go and do the dishes.. LOL! And tackle the never ending pile of laundry. Who knew 2 people could use so many clothes?? :p

Back