Daily chat and general fun food time

Ah thank you!! I did so well yesterday but I did surrender to one and half glasses of wine!!

Today has been really good as well.. Had a few walnuts (need to look up syns)

Tonight I am going out to an Iftar buffet (breaking of fast for Ramadan) so I'm planning on being good!

On third day of less carbs and my belly is a teeny bit flatter!!

Yay to the dress. Oooh bet your getting excited now. Enjoy the hols im off saturday night. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies!!

Got my braces off today so things have been slightly better!

Last night I went for more than a few wines so was hungover this morning!

Breakfast : scrambled eggs, beans, 2 sausages and 1 slice of white toast

Dinner : chicken dansak with rice

3 cups of tea and 2 rich tea biscuits..

Hopefully the retainers will help me stop snacking as I got to take them out each time I want to eat something!!

Hey guys!

Well me and OH are still at home so it's all about balance as much as I can!

I do know that I am headin out for cocktails tonight (gah!!) but determined to enjoy!

Breakfast : 2 slices of toast and tea

Lunch : 2 pancakes, peanut butter and banana

Dinner : unsure yet but hopefully not too bad!

Later : cocktails out with friends!!

Hi fellow bubblyone. Im thinking of you whilst eating syruppy sweets in Cyprus. Hope youre well. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all!!! So I had my holiday and my birthday yesterday and now I'm ready to go!

Breakfast : all bran, berries and milk
4 syns orange juice

Lunch : John west Mediterranean lunch with lettuce and tomatoes 5 syns

Dinner : spag Bol with some cake for dessert! 15 syns (bold but it was my bday yesterday)

A bold day to say the least but tomorrow will be better! Gotta start thinking of that wedding dress

My fabulous diary for 2014!

So gonna try and have a low syn day today

Breakfast : fruit and yoghurt (1 syn)

Lunch : hex b bun with salad and turkey slices, grapes, watermelon and laughing cow triangle 1 syn

Afternoon snack after work : 2 hard boiled eggs and some tuc crackers.. You can tell I was hungry :D 6 syns

Dinner : chicken dinner with gravy and veggies (2 syns)

Last edited:

Third day back on the wagon!

Breakfast : All bran and milk (both hexs) with strawberries..

Lunch : turkey and egg salad with a side of grapes.. 1 syn for laughing cow triangle!

Snack while waiting for other half : 5 biscuits and cuppa tea .5 syn

Dinner : beef rogan josh with rice! Made from an amazing SW recipe! Was going to try and see if I could squeeze any more Sf.... Hmmmm

A very good 3rd day I think!! Even got some quorn sausages already cooked for lunch tomorrow.. Thinking sausages on toast with some Heinz spagetti? Crap I need SF as well... Hmmm thinking cap on!

Last edited:

4th day back on track...

Breakfast : all bran, plum and milk

Lunch: spagetti hoops, few tomatoes, lettuce, 6 syn bun, 1 syn laughing cow and 2 syns quorn sausages

Snack : turkey ham, tea, grapes and syn free yoghurt

Dinner: half steak, baked potato and mashed pumpkin and grilled mushrooms (10 syns).. No sauce or anything and no alcohol! 2 diet cokes instead! Feeling uber happy with myself..

Totally went over my daily total again 19 syns but I didn't give into wine or white bread, success!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully Laura, then in September it's one year till my wedding so going to start ramping it up a bit. I haven't started back at the gym yet so that's on the to do list for next week...

Cheesy pasta dish tonight, I am so looking forward to it! But I've got to decide on how to make the sauce. I'd like something medium synish as I've had no syns so far today

What about using laughing cows? I know there are recipes that use them for a creamy sauce :)

Today is a weekend day so temptation alert!

Breakfast : thinking omelette with fresh basil, tomato and mushroom, side of baked beans

Lunch : chicken pasta arribatta with veggies... Didn't want to eat pasta again but it was the healthiest, aka most SW thing available. Diet coke as well.. Gah, it came and the lady had put cheese on it :( so that's my hex A done and gonna give 6 syns just in case as it's not a homemade sauce

Snack : tea and 4 tuc biscuits (4.5 syns)

Dinner : had mince on the defrost so I was thinking some sort of taco?

Edit: had leftover pasta so up to 19 syns for today... Better than nothing I suppose

Last edited:

Hey all!

Breakfast : hex b toast and scrambled eggs, tea (hex a)

Lunch : Noodles with veggies and beef, 1/2 Arabic bread and tablespoon hummus (10 syns)

Snack : tea (hex A) and 5 syns biscuits

Dinner : homemade chicken roast with potatoes and veggies!

Drinks: nas squash and diet coke

Not as bad as I though it would be cos at the weekends I can be seriously bad bad bad

Last edited:

Weekend over thank god and it's back to work for me! Less temptation for synning!!

So

Breakfast : All bran, strawberries and milk (both hexs)

Lunch : slice watermelon, grapes, and a wholemeal bun (will syn when I decide on fillings) 7 syns

Snack : Alpen light bar 3 syns and diet coke!

Dinner : hoping to make a chicken curry of some sort from the leftovers in the fridge! Lol so will be a free jumble!

Last edited:
Back