Daily chat and general fun food time

My fabulous diary for 2014!

Good morning! Up early today!!!

Breakfast : Dorset cereal (hex b) with yoghurt (2 syn) and strawberries

Lunch : turkey sandwich (6.5 syns) with grapes and an orange with Alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner : heading to a fellow SW house, so 8.5 syns for dinner!

I don't mind as I'll defo make it up tomorrow!

Last edited:

Morning y'all!!

WI this morning at 12st 4.6lbs! Delighted with that as I think most of the holiday bloat is gone! Going to aim for 1.5lbs this week which is totally doable!

Breakfasts : Dorset cereal (hex B) and yoghurt 2 syns

Snack : tea and Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Lunch : gah!!! Foiled by work lunch :( ended up having Lebanese food, tried my hardest to be good.. And then a small slice of some bizarre fruit cake!

Dinner : it's steak night! Whoop! So gonna pass on the obligatory wine and have some diet drinks! Had plain steak, baked potato and salad so as good as I could have been!

Gonna flexisyn today as I don't want to think I've undone any work!! Will be on the ball tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well done in your loss :)

Back on it with a gusto today!! Actually had time to make myself a hot breakfast this morning so I'm well proud!

Breakfast : scrambled eggs on hex b toast

Lunch : leftover pasta and meatballs with salad

Snack : tea and Alpen light (4 syns), NAS squash and water

Dinner : forgot to lift chicken out of freezer today so whatever I can russle up! Quorn sausages (2 syns), potatoes and peas for dinner!

Heading to the cinema I think tonight so gonna stop in M&S and buy their 7 syn bag of popcorn.. That and a diet drink should do it!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408032770.246254.jpg

My dinner! Not enough superfree but better than being really bad!!

Hey all!!! How is everyone? I'm feeling determined today, going to an all day brunch with unlimited drinks and all that jazz.. So I've decided to forgo the alcohol and try and make the wisest food decisions available to me!!

I don't want to go off track today so the rest of the week will be 10 syns per day instead to take the pressure off!

Sneaky peak on the scales says i've lost one pound already this week! So aiming to lose 2 on my second week!

Breakfast : alpen light bar (yes I still have some of the 70kcal ones about ) and cuppa tea (half of my hexs)

Lunch : brunch, it's in a Japanese restaurant and I don't like sushi!!! will try to stick with salad etc

Probably won't be having dinner as brunch is always so big but plenty of food in the house if I need it!

Alpen reverted back to their old recipe so they are a Hex B again, think they were losing too much business lol

Have a good day today, sounds like you have planned well.

Gosh had a mad hectic weekend!! So yesterday for brunch my food was okay, tried my hardest to go for the fresh stuff! One slice of pizza and a slice of red velvet cake may have fallen into my mouth but I kept teetotal so probably saved myself a mountain of calories!!!

Today was only okay, OH was hungover so wanted man vs food type stuff!

breakfast : hex b bread, scrambled eggs and tea

Lunch : Shawarma (made fresh) with hex A cheese and lettuce, tomato and peppers.. It was immense!!! 10 syns (I'd say roughly!!)

Snacks : Diet coke, 5syn chocolate pretzels and tea (1 syn milk)

Dinner : chicken wrapped in bacon with potato cubes and veggies

Back to being 100% tomorrow and back to work! The joys!

Did get the majority of the house sorted this weekend so that's a big plus!!

Hey all! It's Sunday so the start of my working week. So tired this morning, I've no idea why as I got more than 7 hours sleep!

Breakfast : hexs all bran and milk with banana

Lunch : ham salad, grapes, orange and watermelon

Dinner : beef stir fry with rice and extra veggies (1.5 syns)

Snacks : tea .5 syn and 5 syns biscuits, yoghurt and berries 2 syns

9 syns for today, proving if I want to be good I can! Gonna ask OH what he wants for dinner tomorrow as I have leftovers for lunch!

Last edited:

Hi all!!

Gosh, I feel so tired in the morning time..

Breakfast : All bran with milk and berries (both hexs)

Lunch : leftover pasta from yesterday, grapes, orange and Alpen light (3.5 syns)

Dinner : thinking something with chicken, OH is going training tonight so it needs to be substantial..

Chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Snack : Onken yoghurt and berries (2 syns)

12 syns altogether.... Hoping for good WI tomorrow

Last edited:

So I WI today and it was a sts! A little bit annoyed as I was so restrained last weekend!

Trying to keep on track again this week..

Breakfast : hex B Dorset cereal and yoghurt (3 syns)

Lunch : Turkey and tuna salad with sweetcorn, orange, apple and alpen light (3.5)

Dinner : Steak and salad.. Was really good and stuck with this!! Diet coke as well! 5 syns for salad dressing (if there was anywhere)

Snack : beef strips and 3 syn chocolate

Last edited:
Sure it will pay off on the scales next week!

Back