Daily chat and general fun food time

Just make sure you enjoy the day when it arrives! It will soon be here! I really recommend a few days EESP chick...you should give it a go it might just give you a few extra lbs boost! :)

So, I woke up late!!! Couldn't grab my lunch which killed me!

Breakfast/snack : tea (hex a) and kit Kat (5 syns - only thing at my desk!) :(
Managed to snag a fruit bowl so happy with that

Lunch : chicken salad

Snack : 2 x alpen light lemon (hex b)

Dinner : not sure - fancy heading out for some pasta as we are going to the cinema tonight for date night

Edit : date night was cancelled - OH is feeling a lil under the weather and no doubt a bit run down after his big weekend.

Dinner : chicken in a spinach, garlic and tomato sauce with pasta

I'm just chilling with some herbal tea and got wee cheeky 3 syn Milky Way for reading my book!

Last edited:
Hey....How did it go then?

Hope interview went well.

So today is Friday! Heading out for some drinkies later on - planning to be on plan and have 4 Malibu and diet cokes then switching to diet coke later (16 syns).. Think there may be tapas as well but I'm not planning on eating them

Breakfast : hex B roll and baked beans

Lunch : strawberries and blueberries, melon and orange with ff natural yoghurt

Pasta with tomatoes and spinach, hex A cheese

Drinkies : 8 syns Malibu and diet coke, 1 Amstel light (4 syns), 1.5 syns olives, chicken and salad

Last edited:
So so proud I didn't go over my syns yesterday, even though I had a few to spare.. Got serious PMT today and OH wants to do a date day.. So will be making my EE day up as I go along!

Breakfast : hex b chewy Special K bar, grapes, melon, strawberry and blueberries with ff natural yoghurt and 2 hard boiled eggs

Snack : tea (hex A) and kit Kat mini (4 syns)

Lunch : bitta Nandos for lunch :) butterfly chicken (3.5 syns), spicy rice (2 syns) and veggies.. Maybe even a corn on the cob

Very full up so probably nothing for dinner. Heading to the cinema so 5 syn chocolate pretzels and some sugar free pop!

Last edited:
Enjoy your date! Awww that's so cute... I wonder where things like that went?! Mind ya after 15 years of marriage I wonder where lots of things went!...Mainly time...lmao

Enjoy your date! Awww that's so cute... I wonder where things like that went?! Mind ya after 15 years of marriage I wonder where lots of things went!...Mainly time...lmao

We are getting married this year so one of my resolutions was to spend quality time together! We've been to Nandos, headin to the arcade now to act like big kids and win a teddy ;) and then on to the cinema!

So no dinner, just some cordial and I'm off to bed. Pretty tired and tbh, just want to get WI over with tomorrow morning. I've been Stella this week but I have a feeling about it! Can't say why I do but all will be revealed tomorrow I say!

Nandos today was such a treat and so lovely to be able to eat without panicking about syns!

Lost 1.5lbs this week, I am so proud of that!

Hoping to lose a pound next week and that will be a stone gone since I restarted (although not officially through SW)

Breakfast : hex b all bran, hex a milk and banana

Snacks : Orange, grapes, melon, mini pretzels (5 syns) and cup of peppermint tea

Lunch : eating out so unsure atm - chicken with rice and veggies on side :)

3 caramels - 3 syns

Dinner : so we had HM burger, HM actifry chips, mushy peas and tomatoes.. OH had bun with his.. 1 Syn for laughing cow! It was tasty!

Last edited:
YAY! Well done! Don't be overdoing it in the gym! ;)

Well done on the loss, you'll be smashing your target at this rate :)

Wow....he's doing great!

Back