Daily chat and general fun food time

Feeling much better today!

Also, I'm pregnant so this diary is probably gonna be a whole lot more about trying not to gain too much than the loses!

Had my scan and all was well. Doctor is *trying* her hardest to put me on a low carb diet - like carbs are the cause of all evil in the world. I'm determined now to stick to SW to help with the gains, I know myself putting me on low carb diet would make me binge eat and no way am I doing that to baby.

Dinner last night was incredible! I'm going to flexisyn it cos it's probably way over my weekly allowance but it was super yummy. OH enjoyed it as well and that's the main thing.

Breakfast : normal - hex b bran flakes, hex a milk and strawberries

Lunch : 2 hard boiled eggs, 2.5 syn cuppa lolly and 4 syns wine gums

Dinner : SW burgers with SW chips (extra hexs) with peas. I did put dressing of some super free on burger but it's all I managed!

Snack : 6 syns 2 hifi, cherry tomatoes and grapes, orange

Last edited:
Lol I knew it! I had this feeling of things you were saying but thought I can't put you on the spot. Congratulations honey I am so so happy for you. Now just look after yourself and enjoy. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Lol I knew it! I had this feeling of things you were saying but thought I can't put you on the spot. Congratulations honey I am so so happy for you. Now just look after yourself and enjoy. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks bubbles! I'm 12 weeks, nearly finished with this first trimester! Can't believe it myself some days! Feeling good though.

The doctors here have given me a "target weight gain" of 2.3kg between now and 20 weeks, I'd be so lucky. They really push their own agenda here so I'll be putting my foot down if they mention my weight.

Going for 100% again today! Haven't been in the house too long.. Need to dust sitting room but feel exhausted! Got some bits for my sisters hen party today, it's coming together!

Breakfast : hifi
1 slice toast (hex b), baked beans and tomatoes

Lunch/snacks : Starbucks skinny hot chocolate (hex a), no cream 6 syns, yoghurt, grapes and 4 syns wine gums

Have beef out for dinner so need to get the thinking cap on!

Not craving wine gums but I have a bag in the house so 7 sour patch kid wine gums is only 4 syns! Which is really good and just gives a nice sweet hit! I'm more into sweets etc than crisps or chocolate atm!

Beef stew with lots of veggies for dinner

4 more syns wine gums and 2.5 syn cuppa lolly

Last edited:
pamper day today! I'm off out for a facial and a full body massage as I have a voucher that's about to go out of date I forgot about :eek:

Food will be good I'm assuming as I'll be out of the house all day :)

Breakfast : hex b bran flakes, hex a milk and strawberries

Snack : 8 syns mint chocolate chip ice cream

Lunch : hex a cheese with pasta in tomato sauce and veggies

Last edited:
Awww Tash....so happy for you both! :D Congratulations!!.... Sorry I've only just seen this... seems unless you go physically looking on here now days or get replied to directly/quoted you can't see what is going on in the threads notification wise. Anyway...I really am chuffed for you and you've done so well so don't let them tell you about your body :)

Thanks Gemsta! We are really chuffed as we have been broody for ages.

I was off plan yesterday but taking it in my stride and back on plan today!

OH has a nice unexpected day off so we are spending it together, he wants to go out for lunch so will make sensible choices.

Breakfast : hex b toast and scrambled eggs, orange

Lunch : grapes, hifi 3 syns, lolly 2.5 syns

Dinner : spag Bol

4 syns chocolate

Last edited:
View media item 4697
Good morning everyone! Must make a better effort to put my pics up of my food.

Got up early today, I've cleaned kitchen, done laundry and cleaned my door and steps. Been a productive morning. Yesterday I finished a baby blanket I had been making so need to get another little project on the way.

Food so far today :

Breakfast : hex b bran flakes, hex a milk and banana

Lunch : carrot and red lentil soup (currently simmering in kitchen), big plate of grapes

Snacks : 2.5 syn lolly, yoghurt and mini snickers 4 syns

Dinner : big bowl of veggies and rice with little bit of soy sauce

Snack : 2 syn hot chocolate and 6 syns biscuits

Last edited:
Food looking good! x

Let's see a pic then of the baby bubbly's blanky! :)

So much food this morning for breakfast - I was so hungry when I woke up :eek:

Breakfast : hex b toast, baked beans, 2 hard boiled eggs and 4 syns orange juice.

I also had made some oaty cookies but I'm going to leave these til later... No idea if they will be nice, I've never made them before.

Going to catch up with call the midwife now for a wee while as all the housework is done

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    692.6 KB · Views: 14
Back