Daily chat and general fun food time

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg Just for you Gemsta, here's the blanket I made, I've started another but no doubt it'll take me a while to finish as I need to get new wool

Last edited:
Stayed within my syns yesterday, I've just forgot to write it all down!

However - I did make oat muffins and I have no idea why but they made my tummy turn and hurt all night, I will definitely not be making them again.

Got lots to do today, heading to my local SW meetup (just a group of gals who do it)

Oh bugger!...Only just spotted this...This is the only thing I'm not enjoying about Mini's. I wish you got alerts for new replies in threads unless you decide not to. I am missing posts and don't want people to think I don't care! :( I will check again later for the pic...all I can see is small slither if the image for some reason..hope it works after cos I really wanna see it now! :)

Oh bugger!...Only just spotted this...This is the only thing I'm not enjoying about Mini's. I wish you got alerts for new replies in threads unless you decide not to. I am missing posts and don't want people to think I don't care! :( I will check again later for the pic...all I can see is small slither if the image for some reason..hope it works after cos I really wanna see it now! :)

Apologies Gemsta, I've reattached so hopefully you can see it now.

Awwww thanks chick...I see it now! ;) How clever are you?! I'd love to be able to crochet like that :)

Been off plan last 3 days, planning to get back on it today! Usually happens when hubby is off but it's okay!

Breakfast : I found my beloved crunchy bran (hex b) so will have it with milk and strawberries

Snack : Orange

Lunch : Tuna, pasta, tomatoes and salad - very boring but lovely

Snack : 8 syns crisps, grapes

Dinner : HM throw-it-in a pot and pray curry with rice - nice and spicy 2 syns

Last edited:
Morning! Went to my craft group this morning for the first time, what fun! And I get to meet other mummies to be as well!

Breakfast : 5 syns Orange juice, hex a cheese on hex b toast

Lunch : 10 syn noodles, yoghurt and some NAS squash

Dinner : HM spag Bol with garlic bread (need look up syns)

Seems like a high syn day but I did pass up biscuits and crossaints this morning so I'm popping a halo over my head (could be worse!)

Morning all! Having a bit of a lazy day - insomnia is getting to me, amongst other pregnant related symptoms :oops:

Breakfast : hex b crunchy bran, hex a milk and banana - utterly lovely

Lunch : tuna, pasta and 2 hard boiled eggs, hex a cheese

Snack : NAS squash and 5 syns biscuits

Dinner : will be chicken bhuna with added veggies to increase my speed (6 syns)

Back