Daily chat...

I should be back with a vengeance tomorrow hopefully! Totally brain dead now... so ready to face the hordes on the metro. Happy evening to all x

evening all , its been cold at work ive had my cardi on all day !!!!!! and the heating is on and im all dressed in my fleecy dressing gown all snuggly buggly !!!!!!!

evening all , its been cold at work ive had my cardi on all day !!!!!! and the heating is on and im all dressed in my fleecy dressing gown all snuggly buggly !!!!!!!

Good, glad to hear you've got your warmth back. I've been cold at work today too - open window (!!) means I had ice-block feet all day!! My extra cardi was no help :( I have the feet on one of those microwave heat packs now to get them back to life, as they've got a tendency to go cold at the best of times.

I am freezing; sat working in my PJs, dressing gown and fleecy slipper boots; very glam. Mental note to self not to turn on webcam:eek:

I have to nip outside in a mo to take some post to a neighbours...it was delivered here last night and I didn't want to drop it through the letterbox too late and frighten them (elderly couple...) so i'm the early morning postie.... under the cloak of darkness :D... x

I have to nip outside in a mo to take some post to a neighbours...it was delivered here last night and I didn't want to drop it through the letterbox too late and frighten them (elderly couple...) so i'm the early morning postie.... under the cloak of darkness :D... x

But are you dressed yet?

Love it! Wonder if you get sprung by a hunky young man. Lol

I have got dressed now -no more PJ working for me - expecting a parcel and don't want to give the postie/the rest of the village too many cheap thrills - not good for their hearts :)

blimey we have a yellow round thing in the sky !!! still it did rain all night .................
I doubt it will last long either still i think the kids need a walk today so they will be marched to tesco in a bit

blimey we have a yellow round thing in the sky !!! still it did rain all night .................
I doubt it will last long either still i think the kids need a walk today so they will be marched to tesco in a bit

Seconded, it's quite sunny - not too bad here after a miserable day yesterday. It felt positively mild again this morning after the freezing temps & constant rain of the last few days.
Have a good day everyone!

Seconded, it's quite sunny - not too bad here after a miserable day yesterday. It felt positively mild again this morning after the freezing temps & constant rain of the last few days.
Have a good day everyone!

Wet stuff just stopped here. Going to make that autumn veggie bake tonight and can't stop thinking about it :D

Lol you veggie perv ;)
ooh whats your parcel? anything 'citing?

Hi Mouse

enjoy your meal tonight! I am glad that squash in general is allowed, some of them taste so sweet and have such a potatoey texture that they make a good substitute when craving the comfort of mash etc. I've got a baked squash on my food plan for Friday!

Secondly - definitely my kind of parcel - I've been eyeing up the fluffy sock slippers too!! Wishing you happy warm feet all winter!

Hi Mouse

enjoy your meal tonight! I am glad that squash in general is allowed, some of them taste so sweet and have such a potatoey texture that they make a good substitute when craving the comfort of mash etc. I've got a baked squash on my food plan for Friday!

Secondly - definitely my kind of parcel - I've been eyeing up the fluffy sock slippers too!! Wishing you happy warm feet all winter!

Thanks Anja. I love squash and I picked 39 assorted squashes and pumpkins from the garden at the weekend, so just as well they're allowed! To be honest I just like looking at the pile because they look so colourful and gorgeous.

Back