Daily chat...

aww bless mine are not in bed yet all over excited !!! have a great xmas

I'm so silly - I thought Australia etc had xmas after us :D....belated Merry Christmas to Vickki and Bren! xxx

Merry Christmas also to everyone in the northern hemisphere :D x

Jo says a big Hi to everyone!

awww bless did you meet up today?

Hi,

I'm popping back in - hope you're all having a good time! We've been busy with the kids, now the weather has improved (at least as far as temperatures go) we're trying to get out a bit more.

My parents-in-law (I do like/get on with them very well) are coming for the New Year weekend, so we'll no doubt find more things to do with them too. After a second Christmas Presents session of course...

Has anyone tackled the sales? Not me but I have to go into town on Friday morning for an eye test (broke my glasses on the 24th), so I'll have a quick scoot around to see what's left, which will not be much I suspect :) but the East and Monsoon Sales are sometimes worth it once they go to 70% off!

Mmmm loads of ham and turkey left over so cold meats with pickled onions, pickled eggs and pickled cabbage for the next week. Sound very 'dukan friendly' to me!

Hello, just popping in to say hello.

Happy new year for those that get there first.

Will be back to dukan On the 2nd, should be 1st but no hope of food shopping in time :(

Hope Santa was good to all.

Had a great time in the sales today, monsoon well worth a visit although not much left elsewhere.

As I'll probably not be around much tomorrow or the weekend let me all wish you a HAPPY 2011, have a great weekend and I'll see you at the other end some time.

Happy New year all xxx

Here's to a fabulous year of loosingmand maintaining.

Happy New Year! May it be a healthy and slim one for us all.:D

We had a fab evening last night and continued until lunchtime (so both gala meals blown for the week:eek:. Dukan wouldn't be happy, it's not advised at all).

Here's to getting back on the wagon properly!

Laura, i am very envious of the gala meals and hope to one day get there, SOON!

It's very quiet on here today. I have not been good really today and officially start back with Attack tomorrow. OMG, wish my luck......

Back