Daily chat...

The BMI calculation takes nothing else into consideration so is pretty useless... so long as you're under 25 BMI. I see too many dieters aiming for too low BMI... which is fine, but harder to stabilise and maintain... so yoyoing guaranteed thereafter.

3 mins to go and suffering (England winning... but only by one goal)

Speak tomorrow cos going home after!

enjoy nice evening :D

Well im gate crashing your little thread now i know your both gone :rolleyes:. Im feeling wonderful at the mo. Not quite in my skinny skinnk clothes but not far off. I can get them done up but they are just a little too snug of my liking!

you arent hijacking the thread its for ALL of us to chat!!!! Thats absolutely fantastic news honey. Im so so pleased for you xxxxxxx seexy hot piccies of you on hols then???

GOOD MORNING ladies and happy to see you two happy yesterday!

I too am happy... despite a disappointing weigh in (well, after that earth movement, I'd hoped for more than a 200g loss!), I slipped into a pair of summer cut offs I've never been able to wear (which is weird as I was lighter than this last summer!). They're size 8 (don't fall over - they're U.S. size 8...) and I can't believe how "good" they look given my weight.

Obviously all my walking is paying off, if not on the scales then on my shape... and also I've been working on the old psyche stuff... I've been humungous, I've been slimmer than this, but I need to learn to LIVE WITH MYSELF however I am, right?!

You girls help tremendously, and I thank you!!!

WOOOO Cheryl in a bikini!

Maybe even one in a bikini if im feeling really brave!!
as long as you have your wax ;)

Jo thats fab news on the cut offs!!! size 8 lol ;)thats really strange i had a dream last night i got into a us size 8 too!!!

I think with walking so much you will be building up muscle too and remember that weighs more than fat! now get those calipers out and we will measure for you !

Oh and yes we need to start working on our minds not looking in the mirror and thinking omg im so big. I did that last night!!! wobbly thighs :( I just want to feel sexy and slim.

Weigh in tomorrow aswell girls.

Good morning beautiful ladies. The sun is shining and im happy! Only a few days to go til i miss you all like crazy. I find that this (and the atkins) forum has helped me no end. Im certain i would have given up at the first hurdle (i sts for 4wks not long after id started). The support from everyone on here really is great and better still we are all in it together. xx

oh im going to miss you :( sniff sniff.
You have been so supportive to me and others on here too. :) not just internet buddies..but real friends :D

awwwwhhh!!

It's true that forums help a lot, but I've pretty much always frequented diet forums, and - trust me - this is a GOOD one!

I think a lot of it is in our heads also... when I FEEL good, I walk straighter, hold my tum and butt in better, and make more effort with clothes, hair and makeup... and so LOOK BETTER!

When I was this weight on the way up (note I'm now this weight on the way down - keep up ladies!!), I felt HUGE... it was a negative progression... downwards is better (even if I had to reach headier heights for it to become a downward thing...) now I'm lost!

There'll hopefully be an internet café you can log in from sporadically and let us know how you are...

Look at how well we have all done. We should be walking proudly anyway! we have lost so much weight between us all.
Get up on a morning, get your nice clothes on, get your slap on and stand tall and slim. Cos WE ARE SLIM!!!!!

I will try but if not I'll send Vicky the odd message to keep you all updated. Oh Vic hun that letter just arrived. That poor but very lucky girl eh?

I never come to work without slap on... do you? Yet I rarely wear it weekends!

Mine consists of some ysl touche eclait to hide the dark circles under my eyes and a bit of mascara, oh and lets not forget the lip gloss. If i go out i wear more

MORNING ALL !!

how are we alll today !!!

jet xx

Back