Daily chat...

i think because im in control abit of my diet im feeling quite good today !!

im on day 3 of attack i tyhink im doing ok lol

how r u ?

jet x

morning Jet

Cheryl I know really good story - please pass it on to anyone who has daughters on internet. so so important.

I wear foundation, Touche eclat (omg i couldnt live without it) eyeshadow (sometimes not) blusher, highlighter mascara and a smile.

if i go on a night out i go for the OTT tranny look lmao. falsies glittery eyeliner! the lot.

Oh me too, need everything for a night out! I will be passing it on hun to the schools and will post them up at work so police stns, hospitals and ambulance stns

Sorry Jet missed your reply. Feeling great today. Well done so far. Keep it up hun, you'll soon see it falling off

morning vicky !!

im sorry i invaded ur chit chat lol!!

jet xx

jet not at all - we always go from one conversation to the other lol

Have you lost any weight yet Jet?
You must have gone into ketosis if you feeling good :D

Hun we always flitter from one subject to another.......we're women and its what we do best. Lol. Come on give us all your details.......how you doing?

welllllllllllllll

the scales say a 3llb loss !!

also put my daily menu on in daily menus lol

can u all check im on the right track

yippee !

jet xx

yey fantastico!! well done!!!

are you going to join us in our weekly WI on a friday?

Well done. 3 days and 3lb thats fantastic. Bet its made you smile. Now tell me, are you addicted to the scales yet? We all are, well not sure about Jo. Vic and i both wi at least twice a day! Lol

Cheryl we have WI addiction and Wee stick addiction lol......

Most definately. Oh Vic my weeing on sticks has just gone to another level............Ive now got ovulation sticks too. Pmsl

lmao Cheryl make sure you dont get them confused. Soon it will be 3 sticks pregnancy ones :D

well i worked out my weigh in is saturday would it matter (5 days in attack)

are we trying for babies cheryl mmmmmmmm !!

im past all that lol

jet xx

p.s not a scale addict yet !!

so I can be Aunty Vicky :)
You can wi when you want Jet. me caz and cheryl did friday cos it gives you plenty of time after the weekend lol

lol aww thats sweet !!

im 42 and 2 boys !! ( 12 and 19 ) 19 yearold recently passed away 6 months ago !!

but dont worry i dont want any more ,i actually dont think i could do it all the crying lol sorry !!

jet xx

so I can be Aunty Vicky :)
You can wi when you want Jet. me caz and cheryl did friday cos it gives you plenty of time after the weekend lol

i will wi with you's then ,proves im still not thinking straight ,common sence i need loads off lol :8855:

jet xx

Back